• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

RAÏSanÏa

AqJ4MUc.png

Last edited:

Tschumi

I like this girl a lot, Cate le Bon, always produces some real earworms from each album, quirky one too... Takes a lot of inspiration from David Bowie...

This is just a few days old, but I like it a lot, I've replayed it about 10 times just now...

I love this group... Whatsername, Laura Lee, with the legs and the perfect approach to base playing, she took an interview once where she confirmed that she needs to remind herself that she's more than/not her wig :p there's footage of her playing without the wig out there, short cropped blonde hair, same cool attitude, but yes her wig is pretty effective

Last edited:

Tschumi

This is a great song, I was listening to 666 radio canberra via an app and, as usual, one of their DJs chucked up a good australian track that I'd never heard before

some fantastic lyrics in here, and great delivery... a lot of it could be about catching covid (it's from 2013 but)

favourite line:
"the paramedic thinks I'm clever because I play a guitar,
I think she's clever beacause she stops people dying"

Last edited:
Top Bottom