• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

T8SC

predator-sexual.gif

Tschumi

Grown on me. Kind of hard to pin down the chorus and such, but when you listen to it a few times it makes more audible sense and really works well

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Tool are back on the road!

First show last night in Eugene, Oregon.

bxqC19o.png

That's a hell of a setlist considering how often they tend to play the same tracks. Right in Two had a very distinct visualiser so will definitely be played again.

Tschumi

Tool are back on the road!

First show last night in Eugene, Oregon.

bxqC19o.png

That's a hell of a setlist considering how often they tend to play the same tracks. Right in Two had a very distinct visualiser so will definitely be played again.

That's why they're one of my absolute favourite bands, try to find Bob Dylan playing many of his best songs

• Strength
Reactions: AV

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
That's why they're one of my absolute favourite bands, try to find Bob Dylan playing many of his best songs

Setlist was the same last night, they'll definitely be doing Right In Two the whole tour since they had that very thematic visualiser. Got amazing seats for a May show myself which feels like forever away :messenger_loudly_crying:

Tschumi

Setlist was the same last night, they'll definitely be doing Right In Two the whole tour since they had that very thematic visualiser. Got amazing seats for a May show myself which feels like forever away :messenger_loudly_crying:
Last time i saw them live i was confronted with the concept of their music as drug music lol, for me it was always purely cerebral, i kinda got scared off doing it again :p I'm no prude it just wasn't dreamt of in my philosophy

AV

Brockhampton splitting up. Sucks. Hope they're okay.

Last edited:

Vagswarm

This album feels like wasted potential, but it's not as bad as some people make it to be IMO.

LOVE the slowdown / speedup at 2:19 on IRS.

"FEELIN LIKE I'M LIVING INSIDE OF THIS SONG". Might as well should have since it took his ass 15 years to release it.

Last edited:

AV

Here to post about Tool live again, sorry, but they just debuted Culling Voices and I don't think I've ever seen them in a huddle like this.

Top Bottom