• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love

KORN - REQUIEM
Official full album stream

1."Forgotten"
2."Let the Dark Do the Rest"
3."Start the Healing"
4."Lost in the Grandeur"
5."Disconnect"
6."Hopeless and Beaten"
7."Penance to Sorrow"
8."My Confession"
9."Worst Is on Its Way"

Great new album - Enjoy! ❤️

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Behold, unworthy humans, the newest creation of my lord and savior. Fuck this is so good!

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
That early 2000's culture

roger-rabbit-wolf-whistle.gif

GeekyDad

wow because a song that's about getting head hides such a beautiful composition or wow because David is a top tier pianist? :messenger_beaming:
Actually, I thought it was a completely different song -- Try. They play it at work on the Musak. I know it's considered another one of those silly teen tunes, but I still enjoy it. It's got a very beautiful, melancholy melody in spite of whatever the intention might have been of the people who made and/or are promoting the music. I guess my soul doesn't judge things in that way when it comes to music.

I won't comment on whether or not "David is a top tier pianist." I just loved how he interpreted the song. It is very inspiring and moving. And I wish I could jam with David because he's speaking my kind of language. ;)

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
Actually, I thought it was a completely different song -- Try. They play it at work on the Musak. I know it's considered another one of those silly teen tunes, but I still enjoy it. It's got a very beautiful, melancholy melody in spite of whatever the intention might have been of the people who made and/or are promoting the music. I guess my soul doesn't judge things in that way when it comes to music.

I won't comment on whether or not "David is a top tier pianist." I just loved how he interpreted the song. It is very inspiring and moving. And I wish I could jam with David because he's speaking my kind of language. ;)
I'm similar in that sense. There are songs where lyrics or interesting lyrical themes can make or break a song, but generally it's still music and if the music itself isn't good what's even the point?
I also like the original Lollipop, especially the version where Wayne plays guitar. I mean Wayne isn't a great guitarist, but it definitely gives the song another layer and it works. It's a very dirty song lyrically, but it's such a catchy and melodic tune...
And yes, David's take on this is amazing.

RAÏSanÏa

The song did not deliver what I was expecting from the title as a Thelemite.
The God of Death has risen and is a joy!

But ye, o my people, rise up & awake!

Last edited:
S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member

this one goes even harder than the other one.

Top Bottom