• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

RAÏSanÏa

One of the better blatant representations of initiation in a music video.
Opening the book to a symbol of the serpent rising from out/under the rose was a nice touch with that intro. Knowledge of hidden secrets.
Afterward, for me, one important unveiling from this video was gleaning to where(and how[pact in]) some of those remaining shards are going! (I have my own myth about them.)
A further thought or two:
Our own School unites the ruby red of Blood with the gold of the Sun. It combines the best characteristics of the Yellow and the White Schools. In the light of M. Aumont's exposition, it is easy to understand.

To us, every phenomenon is an Act of Love, every experience is necessary, is a Sacrament, is a means of Growth. Hence, ”…existence is pure joy;…“ (AL II, 9) “A feast every day in your hearts in the joy of my rapture! A feast every night unto Nu, and the pleasure of uttermost delight!” (AL II, 42-43).

Let this soak in!

RAÏSanÏa

rBGtu73.jpg

Last edited:

mekes

Been a while since I found some new US rap artists that I like, but these guys showed up on my YouTube feed a few days ago and I like these guys a lot. They give me 90s rap energy, especially just passing the mic along like they do.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Tom Morello feat. Slash - Interstate 80

Top Bottom