• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

RAÏSanÏa

Its initial performance was considered only a mild success,[1] however, and Strauss is reputed to have said, "The devil take the waltz..."
Danubemap.png

RAÏSanÏa

Found while looking for ancient, folk and classical music to invoke Tanais(ancient name for Don river) to harmonize with Danube(Ister) & Dnieper(Borysthenes) for Neptune's Thursdays.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Off to Primavera Barcelona in 11 days, timetable dropped yesterday and it's a bit of a bloodbath for clashes. Really gutted about the Friday especially. Still, really incredible and diverse lineup overall, can't wait!

hRP2DYh.png

Off to Primavera Barcelona in 11 days, timetable dropped yesterday and it's a bit of a bloodbath for clashes. Really gutted about the Friday especially. Still, really incredible and diverse lineup overall, can't wait!

hRP2DYh.png
Nice - the GF is working there on the Friday. Never been to Primivera, so may try and pop over there to check it out...

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Here you have multi layered drums, forgive me for my synths, escalating build ups and grotesque soundscapes. I'm aware that this is not what you asked for. :messenger_beaming:

You don't sound like that!

I should give it another chance.. <3 Drunk and using mobile =/

Last edited:
I got the Dawn of Chromatica remix CD after thoroughly enjoying my Chromatica record (Lady Gaga). I should have listened to all the negative reviews on Amazon. There's maybe 1 almost good track out of 14. It's so bad!

Top Bottom