• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

"This is Oliver Ladykiller Biscuit on Fever 105. 105 degrees, ooh, I'm just gettin my groove back on. Mmm... Susan just called from Prawn Island saying she's having a party and "can I recommend something to get people in the mood?" Well baby, I can recommend myself, I'm cool as a cucumber and just as useful... Oh yeah... Mmm..."
— Fever 105

"Funky soul sounds from the one and only Oliver "Ladykiller" Biscuit, who manned the airwaves of Fever 105 throughout Vice City's most turbulent era. "Ladykiller" put the wiggle in your jiggle, the slide in your stride, and reminded Vice City's denizens that times were never too tough not to party. With classic tracks from Kool & the Gang, Michael Jackson and many others, he's got what you need."

0:04 The Whispers - And The Beat Goes On
4:33 Fat Larry's Band - Act Like You Know
8:48 Oliver Cheatham - Get Down Saturday Night
14:27 Pointer Sisters - Automatic
19:05 René & Angela - I'll Be Good
23:10 Mary Jane Girls - All Night Long
27:57 Rick James - Guetto Life
32:13 Michael Jackson - I Wanna Be Startin Something
38:12 Evelyn Champagne King - Shame
43:21 Teena Marie - Behind The Groove
46:59 Mtume - Juice Fruit
51:20 Kool & The Gang - Summer Madness
55:44 Indeep - Last Night A DJ Saved The Life

Off topic but if this special edition of all 3 games come out I wonder how many songs will be cut? 🙁
Probably quite a few.

It'd be cool if they could license some new songs for the games. Plenty of 80's tracks that never made the cut for Vice City. Just whether Rockstar cares to do it.

At least these themes will be making their return:

mortal

Gold Member
YbViwtd.jpg

Kagey K

Banned
I've been listening to a bunch of horror themed stuff for the last month.

Found these 4 this year I hadn't heard before.

The 1st 30 seconds of this is parody before the real song starts.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Been a while since I listened to Wednesday 13 / Murderdolls. If you're looking for bands like that you can check out Ice Nine Kills. They have a lot of Horror movie themed songs
Yeah I've been listening to Murderdolls too. Their cover of White Wedding is good.

I'll check out Ice Nine Kills, I've just been hitting radio on Zombina or Horrorpops and listening to whatever comes up on Spotify.

Yeah I've been listening to Murderdolls too. Their cover of White Wedding is good.

I'll check out Ice Nine Kills, I've just been hitting radio on Zombina or Horrorpops and listening to whatever comes up on Spotify.
Yeah it's good. That was the first video I ever saw from them. Dead In Hollywood is another good one.

Kagey K

Banned
Been a while since I listened to Wednesday 13 / Murderdolls. If you're looking for bands like that you can check out Ice Nine Kills. They have a lot of Horror movie themed songs
Looking at Ice Nine Kills before I hit play.

Most popular song on Spotify is Rainy Days. Is that among their best? I assume Hip to be Scared is a cover of Huey Lewis Hip to be Square?

Top Bottom