• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Spooky Szn Dancing GIF by Halloween

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
The soundtrack from the BBC series The Planets.

Seriously, could be the best soundtrack ever to grace a documentary series. So, so epic.

Vagswarm

I haven't listened to these guys in a long while. Probably still have all their cd's somewhere. Their good albums are really good.

Especially like the last song on this album.

Last edited:

RAÏSanÏa

Especially like the last song on this album.

🔦

At the beginning of the sixth track, "Still Life", the band included a hidden message which could only be understood by playing the song backwards. This was a joke and an intended swing back at the critics who had accused Iron Maiden of being Satanic. The backwards-message features McBrain mimicking actor John Bird's impression of Idi Amin,[7] uttering the following phrase "What ho said the t'ing with the three 'bonce', don't meddle with things you don't understand...", followed by a belch.

Vagswarm

At the beginning of the sixth track, "Still Life", the band included a hidden message which could only be understood by playing the song backwards. This was a joke and an intended swing back at the critics who had accused Iron Maiden of being Satanic. The backwards-message features McBrain mimicking actor John Bird's impression of Idi Amin,[7] uttering the following phrase "What ho said the t'ing with the three 'bonce', don't meddle with things you don't understand...", followed by a belch.
I was wondering what that was, lol. It definitely was giving satanic vibes. You could tell it was something being recorded backwards.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Still one of my all time favorite tracks. It is incredible grotesque and disturbing but also very creative. Relentless. Production skills are off the charts here.

Last edited:

MachRc

Ray Charles aint shit I don't see frauds
I treat these fake hoes like decoys
Hoes try to match my steelo
But I still got the glow like [Bruce] Leroy

Like Leroy, like Leroy
I still got the glow like Leroy
Like Leroy, like Leroy
I still gotta take it to the next level.

Top Bottom