• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you looking forward to more, Prime 4 or Botw 2?

What are you looking forward to more?

• Metroid Prime 4

• BOTW 2

Results are only viewable after voting.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Seeing as I just played the latest in the better Metroid main series… got to go with botw2.

Botw2 because MP4 still doesn't feel real, like it could come out 3 more years from now. Botw2, if it can correct a couple of the issues the first game had, namely include 3-4 real Zelda dungeons into this open world, it's got the potential to be the best Zelda ever. I'll always be more biased towards Zelda despite mp1 being magical. Ocarina is my favorite game of all time. Both gonna be epic

BotW 2 easily, nobody wants Prime 4.
xvxEj5P.gif

BlackTron

If BOTW2 ends up just being BOTW: Again, then I want Prime 4 more.

If BOTW2 actually does some things I don't expect and addresses the problems of the first game, then I want Zelda more.

I hope that at least one out of the two are excellent in the end.

Astral Dog

Bayo3

But honestly, there is no point in even arguing we don't know shit about either of those games 🤭

Depends if you are a bigger Zelda or Metroid fan, im a big fan of both series, but Prime 4 sounds more intriguing right now so that would be my pick

Can't vote for Prime 4. Same company, completely different team. Already shitcanned once. All I can hope is that it's good. We at least have an idea that BotW2 will be mostly the same but improved upon. Vote goes to Zelda not mystery metroid.

carlosrox

Banned
For now I'll say Prime 4. After Dread I'm crazy hyped for Prime 4.

Whenever they show what BOTW2 is really bringing to the table perhaps my answer will change.

mcjmetroid

I'm more looking forward to Metroid prime 4 but I'm more worried for Prime 4. It has to be running at 60fps and a decent resolution to be worth anything and well.. heres hoping they don't use any of the usual suspect engines.

Least we know breathof the wild will only run better if anything.

Kuranghi

MP3 was a let down after 1 and 2 but still an amazing game, but BotW was like one of the best things I've ever played. So instead of answering I will post this totally inappropriate gif:

eLD.gif

GymWolf

Prime 4 if it is basically prime 1 on modern console tablet.

Botw 2 if they solve the numerous flaws of the first one.

Mp4 get the edge.

Last edited:
Zelda is by far my favorite franchise but I voted for Prime 4. BotW isn’t really a Zelda game and if they keep going in that direction I feel BotW2 won’t be either. I really wish they just made a new franchise for these games. Hopefully I’m wrong and BotW2 is a return to form.

I'm more looking forward to Metroid prime 4 but I'm more worried for Prime 4. It has to be running at 60fps and a decent resolution to be worth anything and well.. heres hoping they don't use any of the usual suspect engines.

Least we know breathof the wild will only run better if anything.
That's a good point ...forgot prime 1 was 60 fps on gamecube. I'm also more worried for Prime 4. I really wish they would release Prime trilogy hd. Give us a way to play these great games Nintendo. Or is that part of your plan to release another garbage tier for your online service?

It sucks so bad that Nintendo took that approach instead if giving us a way to buy via virtual console. The wonderful digital future ladies and gentlemen. I can't even buy my fav game of all time, Ocarina, without having to rent a bad version of it which I refuse to do.

cireza

Metroid Prime 4, hoping that they don't turn this into the same "open-world" mold every single game under the sun is being made of.

Last edited:

chaseroni

Prime 4, I think Retro Studios can deliver a baller ass game like MP1 with the current Nintendo.
Need Prime 1-3 on Switch asap as well.

Top Bottom