• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are your Gaming resolutions for 2022?

Does the MCC have achivments tied to beating the games on Legendary? If so, lol, good luck buddy, we'll all be cheering you on.
Legendary is easy. I beaten every game on legendary day in the past. What's hard is LASO which is Legendary with all skulls on. Thankfully I've already finished Halo Reach LASO, beat 3 missions in Halo 2 on LASO as well as ODST and 2 missions away from finishing Halo CE LASO campaign.

I never understand why people think Halo Legendary is hard 🤣😂 perhaps for certain population it is.

If anything, the hardest Halo game on Legendary is Halo 2, but again I've done 3 missions on LASO Solo which is actually legimately hard.

Last edited:

b0uncyfr0

Gaming resolution's for 2022 :

4k DRS (With a minimum around 1440p/1620p) @ 60 fps.

1080p @120 fps

No more flat 4K @ 30fps!

Flutta

Banned
PS5:
Plat Elden Ring.
Plat HFW.
Plat GOW:R
Beat Sifu

PC:
Beat Elden Ring
Beat CP2077 (If they release a new expansion)
Beat Cuphead DLC
Beat Silksong 😩
Upgrade my PC to AMD, fuck Intel

Switch:
Beat Metroid Dread
Beat Luigis Mansion 3
Beat BOTW2

Also stop wasting my time with trashy Hollywood movies and shows.

Last edited:
To actively hate on returnal for another year
tommib tommib
ccb.gif

TheShocker

Complete more single player games. Last 1.5 years has been mostly Warzone grinding with friends. That game has complete one down the shitter. At least on console. Moving on and focusing on SP games that have sat in my backlog.

To enjoy gaming again. As time went on I enjoyed less game systems and less games. Even replaying old favorites is tougher to stomach these days for long periods of time. I hope what I'm going through is temporary as I fear I'm starting to drift from the medium for good

ethomaz

Banned
Depend.

My TV? 4k.

The consoles? 1080-1440p ish resolutions.

Others content? Heavy compressed 4k that looks worst than 1440p.

Last edited:

Ryu Kaiba

Some of you have completely lost the plot. All these resolutions about not grinding out games that waste your time or for trophies. Why do people do things they don't want to do just for the sake of finishing a worthless game.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Stop buying too many games that I end up not liking. Best thing about gamepass.

Stop reading fanboy banter but I can't help it.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
4K LOL I SAID THE THING

There's like 25+ games that are coming out this year that I'm excited for - delays notwithstanding - so I'd like to beat all of those.

Between those, gonna knock out a few classics I'm ashamed to have never beaten. Banjo Kazooie, SOTN, Earthbound probably.

Cryio

Gaming resolutions for 2022:

Finish Dark Souls 3
Finish God of War 1 (2005)
Finish Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Finish Doom 2016
Finish Wolfenstein II - The New Colossus
Finish Gothic 2
Finish Deus Ex 1
Finish Thief - The Dark Project
Finish Metro Exodus
Finish Control

Play Fable 2 via XCloud?
Play Red Dead Redemption 1 via XCloud. Xenia or RPCS3?
Play Jak and Daxter - The Precursor Legacy
Play Resident Evil 4 with the HD Mod when it releases
Play more Resident Evil

Last edited:
1920 x 1080...

Oh you meant different resolutions

Finish some rpgs. I keep starting new games and switch to others.

Get a ps5 (maybe if I can get one stress free)

Continue to work out and stay healthy.

Have fun

Tiamat2san

25K Xbox gamer score which less than usual because my Gunpla addiction takes me so much time.

I’ll buy 15 games maximum this year for the same reason + gamepass provides me a lot of stuff.

Next games are KOF XV, GT7, Horizon FW and Dying light 2…

Avner

Neo Member
I think to play less pvp. At most 50-50 ratio. Like you keep playing the same game over and over. Sometimes you win and other times you lose and rage. Nothing happens.

Single player or PVE. You do something and something happens on screen and there is some progress. If i make sense.

Best of luck to you all.

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Staff Member
I would like to clear about 100 games from my Backlog. Currently I have 3 down!

Sim City 2000 (2/5)
DUSK (5/5)
Ion Fury (5/5)

This year I finally finish off Fallout 4. I keep saying I will and never do it, still haven't even touched the expansion packs despite having the GOTY edition.

Top Bottom