• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What DLC/expansion to buy next?

Which expansion/expansion pass should I buy?

• Dawn of Ragnarok

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Lost Judgment expansion pass

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Both (it's not like anything else is coming out this month)

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Neither (play more sea of thieves or halo infinite)

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

anthony2690

Banned
It's the weekend and pretty slow news period, so hopefully people won't be upset about me asking which expansion pass to buy/play.

I played through and really enjoyed both games a while back.

If you've played either expansions, please tell me a little about them and what you liked about them. (No spoilers though)

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I feel like dawn of ragnarok is best experienced literal months after you've last played valhalla, so my vote goes to the expansion pass for SRW30.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Dawn of ragnarok, you get the Dwarven lands of Svartalfheim, open world and feels massive, memorable.

The dlc is cooked really well, you’re raiding, questing again and the map is packed with all sorts of loot and side quest situations.

anthony2690

Banned
Did you play The Outer Worlds and the two DLC axpansions?

I have never played this game, maybe I should check it out? Is the gunplay decent? As fallout New Vegas I absolutely hated (but enemies were glitching through the ground and it drove my mad haha

dorkimoe

I have never played this game, maybe I should check it out? Is the gunplay decent? As fallout New Vegas I absolutely hated (but enemies were glitching through the ground and it drove my mad haha
the combat and loot is awful. The game is fine but the loot all the guns were basically the same looking and not rewarding at all when killing something.

PsyEd

Go for LJ season pass. If you haven't tried the school stories...they are really good with few great mini games.! IMHO the DLC's Boxer style alone warrants another replay of the main game. I love it since it made Yagami more grounded than his other style which makes the game floaty with air juggles....so replayed the game in legend difficulty with Boxer style only and the final boss fight (major spoilers if you did not finish SP) was epic with it!

Also Kaito files DLC content wasn't bad either...just a one huge story mission where Kaito has his own EX Action moves which is mostly "inspired" by Kiryu's heat moves. Only down side is there are zero side missions and you're stuck in Kamurocho. Still Kaito's DLC has a nice light hearted story and fairly different to Yagami's main story. I really hope there's a 3rd game and it will be my day 1 purchase.

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
3656-14398.jpg

Top Bottom