• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what do you expect to see from the 2 giants ( microsoft and sony ) in the summer ?

Educative thread.
I have learned that Nintendo is not a giant. Really sad to see that they are insignifant and struggling to be a force in gaming.

Nintendos just not as popular on these enthusiast gaming sites. Notice theres no dedicated thread for them on the other forum either as much as people claim to love them and praise them.

Their gaming OT’s are always empty

Zeroing

Banned
From MS;
Phil wears a t-shirt with a logo and makes a confused face.
Famous actor or car goes on stage

From Sony;
Camera having a hard time focusing Jim face! He reads the teleprompter very slowly!
orchestra playing with a live broadcast of the international space station with a PlayStation floating around!!!

Yoboman

Sony:
June - PS Plus release and GOW state of play

July - PSVR state of play and TLOU MP and Remake at Summer Games Fest or dedicated SOP

September - "future of games" state of play showing off some of the 2023-24 lineup

October - Ragnarok release

November - December - TLOU Remake release

BlueHawk

Neo Member
Microsoft: Show gameplay for delayed games, and perhaps show a few new ones. New Gamepass reveal, and mention how long they’ve been doing it and subscription numbers.

Sony: GoW:R delayed. Show a few upcoming exclusive games. Talk about their version of Gamepass.

I'm expecting a massive showing from Sony. We still barely know what most of their studios are doing. There's PSVR2. There's the new ps plus.

I don't expect any surprises from Microsoft. We will just see more of what they have already announced. Maybe another acquisition or something.

Wohc

Banned
From Sony:
- Something from Wolverine and it better is ultra brutal and no GOW lava or Spiderman sparks
- more pc port announcements
- 1-2 new ips

From Microsoft:
- Starfield gameplay
- State of Decay 3 ingame graphics, hopefully it's much better than that 90s graphics before
- more footage for all the other announced games
- Some remakes/remasters especially Wolfenstein

Last edited:

WitchHunter

For microsoft

redfall gameplay and delay announcement
starfield gameplay
avowed gameplay trailer
fable a new longer cinematic trailer
maybe contraband gameplay
pentiment rpg trailer

For sony

gameplay from god of war ragnarok and release date
new ip from bluepoint
spiderman 2 gameplay trailer
naughty dog 1 min teaser for new ip
maybe a new ip from bend
Everything postponed because covid comes back and marries with monkeypox and together they'll give birth to the truth telling virus that attacks politicians, and in general people who stir shit.

Dream-Knife

Banned
Everything postponed because covid comes back and marries with monkeypox and together they'll give birth to the truth telling virus that attacks politicians, and in general people who stir shit.
Monkey pox is going to hit California pretty hard I imagine, so you're probably not wrong.

PhaseJump

Banned
scl9fFb.gif

Top Bottom