• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you make of Stone Cold's recent statements in light of Wrestlemania Backlash 2022 ?

Are you a Sonic guy also ?

• Yes I am

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Yes because it's still real to me dammit...

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Of course, I'm even able to grow a mustache à la Robotnik

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • No, I wish I was but I'm unfortunately not that manly

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No I can't grow a goatee to save my life, but it's still real to me dammit...

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Toots

Gold Member
I'm talking of course about his shocking declaration during a promo segment for his Broken Skull Sessions podcast

TqswpHv.jpg

Astonishing.
So guys what do you make of it ?
Do you know other celebrities who like the cute hedgehog more than that plumber weirdo ?
MJ who was a hair close to collaborate with Team Sonic on the 3rd of course...
Michael Jackson and Mary Jane Watson too. I hear Marc Jacobs loves Sonic bold fashion style. Others ?

Anyway
8N9IPN2.jpg
Mario, you Roman Reigns fan

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Hot Dog Sonic Movie GIF by Sonic The Hedgehog

I like Chili Dogs, but I am not a big Sonic fan. I like Mario. I also have a giant manly beard.

Poll options were top notch.

Toots

Gold Member
I just saw this interview. He was talking about the fast-food place. He asked Cody what his favorite fast food joint was and Cody said Whataburger. Steve then said he was a sonic guy.
You obviously heard wrong, no worries, let me give you the context.

It was when Cody asked him what was the thing he was most proud of, including career, personnal life, and whatever, that he just said "I don't know. I'm a Sonic guy".

STARSBarry

Gold Member
If i was a mod "Nothing personal kid" would be the only reason i'd ever give to anyone i'd ban

Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-What.jpg

Damn n64 humor is worst than mine :messenger_confused:

It's "nothing personnel kid"

You have to get the typo right, it's why I laugh every time at it.

Same energy.

Last edited:

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
You obviously heard wrong, no worries, let me give you the context.

It was when Cody asked him what was the thing he was most proud of, including career, personnal life, and whatever, that he just said "I don't know. I'm a Sonic guy".
Nah it was his response when someone asked him who’s the hottest babe from this top 10 list:

Top Bottom