• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you think Tarantino's final film will be about?

JetBlackPanda

Gold Member
I get his ideological reason for 10 and out. That said if he gets the itch to makes more films please do. Its always a gift to see a QT film on the big screen.

Just direct more under a pseudonym. (I know the DGA doesn't allow it, but they used to)

An Alan Smithee film

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
He always wanted to direct a bond movie.....
i'd watch that but it might be a bit extreme/over the top for some unless he changes his style and at that point it doesn't make any sense. i want a bond with 10 minute dialogue and insane action sequences. would make the movies interesting. i like bond but it's dumbed down mindless shit now.

Javthusiast

Banned
WiNot necessarily better though.

Off topic but Pulp Fiction and The Hateful Eight are his worst films though

Do I need to pull out the Big Willie Style playbook and slap some sense into you?

bad boys GIF

Last edited:

tommib

I heard him on a podcast with bret Easton Ellis about how obsessed he’s been with The Exorcist. Could be a full-on horror film. He has it in him.

cormack12

Gold Member
Horror seems like too obvious but then maybe that's what he was sort of trying in Hollywood.

I'd like to see him do something like red lights but set in georgian/victorian times.

NeededSleep

Maybe a documentary with all his regular actors and himself. They are not getting any younger, id like to see behind the scenes and interviews on set from his movies.

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
hopeful not Kill Bill Vol 3

nothing against the films, just want something new for his last gift to cinema
Well that would kinda be a first then. I mean I enjoy his films but they are basically remixes and interpretations of existing material.

Last edited:
Top Bottom