• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is a game you really want DLC for, right now?

The only games in production right now (by the previous definition of games) are Cyberpunk 2077 and Elden Ring. I'd very much like as much DLC as I can get for each.

In terms of long shots? Sekiro and Days Gone.

Dr Bass

None! I'm in the middle of Halo Infinite and just started Elden Ring.

Oh! I'd love some new tracks for Mario Kart 8 :pie_thinking:

Well whadd'ya know, it's my lucky month! Gaming times are good right now.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
Why do people want more content for Elden Ring? The game has so much already. From's time would be best spent on the sequel which will be packed to the brim with content too rather than DLC for this game.

With the way Halo Infinite is setup, the campaign was DLC. I'll take more of that.

Last edited:

MAtgS

Kingdom Hearts 3 could've done so much more with it's DLC. Half of it was repeating the end world of the main game over again and the other half was fighting harder versions of the bosses from said end world. Like was there no Disney worlds that were far in development but had to be cut for time that they could've gone back to?

Kokoro2020

Mario Party Superstars. Give us more boards. The five we have now is nice, but give us some boards from other Mario Party games besides the first three. Some more mini-games wouldn't hurt either.

HAYA8U5A

Gran Turismo 7. Not necessarily DLC but an update that adds a lot more cafe menus. 39 was over before I knew it and the menus were the driving force behind what I was enjoying the most. 100+ menus please!

VFXVeteran

Banned
Elden Ring has a TON of content, but I'd absolutely love more, haha.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Pagusas

Elden Member
An actual career mode which is what I play GT for, not the extended on rails tutorial that is café mode.
I guess i’m confused because besides licence test gating and even progression… what exactly was the career mode of the past? the last GT I played before 7 was 3, and it it’s career mode was just barebones progression of licence test and new races.

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
Gran Turismo 7. I want classic GT tracks like Seattle circuit, Tahiti road, special stage route 5, etc…

TexMex

I'm still expecting some surprises with the new mode. Maybe there will be new locations for all we know, new layouts etc. They've had almost a year to work on something new.

I’d absolutely love to be wrong, but I don’t see it. At least not in this update. If they had anything more substantial to show, surely they’d have taken the opportunity when they’re front and center on a State of Play.

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
I guess i’m confused because besides licence test gating and even progression… what exactly was the career mode of the past? the last GT I played before 7 was 3, and it it’s career mode was just barebones progression of licence test and new races.

I want to be able to unlock new races by doing races. GT3, however barebones, did that better than GT7.

Last edited:

hybrid_birth

Gold Member
Horizon Forbidden west.

Oh and some Xenoblade Chronicles DLC to ride me over until 3. The games old now so I doubt it will happen.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Battlefield 2042 needed DLC from the start, I like learning the maps putting hours into maps so I can get to know them. Definitely COD Vanguard the maps are fine, in the end they’ll be 25+ maps.

WolfusFh

DMC 5 DLC:
- New Stages with story elements for Vergil.
- Playable Trish and Lady with new stages and story (just an aftermath thing, 2 to 4 stages should be enough).
- Making it so that every character can be used in every mission.

RE3 DLC:
- More like an expansion project, including many of the sections that were in the original. An expansion of the city sections and a clock tower section.

Top Bottom