• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Is That Username?

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Are you kidding, trolling, or completely unaware of what you're talking about?
As Scorpion would say : "KHMER! so i can whoop your ass for being dumb"
I am a being of pure sexuality, animal rage, raw emotions, stunning ignorance, and a set of feet so large you could drink from their puddle prints for a week.

Take that.

I am a being of pure sexuality, animal rage, raw emotions, stunning ignorance, and a set of feet so large you could drink from their puddle prints for a week.

Take that.
That's all extremely interesting and all, but can we get back to the usernames instead?

Toots

Gold Member

Take that.
I’ll have to graciously accept defeat in front of such a beast…

Tschumi

Dude i always thought your name had some connexion with Michael Schumacher idk why :messenger_tears_of_joy:
And you're spot on, Yuasa Masaaki, from Kemonozume and devil man cry baby's fame, is a genius.

Are you kidding, trolling, or completely unaware of what you're talking about?
As Scorpion would say : "KHMER! so i can whoop your ass for being dumb"
I'm really touched that u dug my post haha, thanks man :p My post about Yuasa was exaggeratedly flowery to taunt an old troll, but yes i'm in total agreement :)

Karmic Raze

I got the name Karmic Raze from one of Endeavor’s moves in My Hero Academia called Karmic Raze - Hellfire Storm. Just thought it was cool and I was surprised it wasn’t taken on Xbox, PSN, here, Gmail, etc. I scooped it up everywhere. I did change my name quite frequently before, but I’ve kept this name for about a year now which is a fucking record for me. My avatar is from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. It’s the Water Hashira, Giyu Tomioka. Can you tell I love anime? :messenger_grinning_squinting:

You can choose multiple usernames except your own for submission
Mine is a mission from the original Ghost Recon.

I got the name Karmic Raze from one of Endeavor’s moves in My Hero Academia called Karmic Raze - Hellfire Storm. Just thought it was cool and I was surprised it wasn’t taken on Xbox, PSN, here, Gmail, etc. I scooped it up everywhere. I did change my name quite frequently before, but I’ve kept this name for about a year now which is a fucking record for me. My avatar is from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. It’s the Water Hashira, Giyu Tomioka. Can you tell I love anime? :messenger_grinning_squinting:
bf6b38c7e057145eea282ba4bef2f6f1.jpg

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I'm really touched that u dug my post haha, thanks man :p My post about Yuasa was exaggeratedly flowery to taunt an old troll, but yes i'm in total agreement :)
I bet I remember the troll because I recall reading the exchange in a thread.

I wish Slowmotion was still here and could have explained his username. Even the weird way it was written with all the vowels uppercase if I recall.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage
This name seems like somebody that is concerned about the journey of the young maiden. They want to know where they are going and how they can get those ladies there.

Other possibilities- they love boating but only the first time a boat goes out. They believe the titanic got it right by not even finishing the maiden voyage.

the name screams novice, but the content is pretty good.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage
This name seems like somebody that is concerned about the journey of the young maiden. They want to know where they are going and how they can get those ladies there.

Other possibilities- they love boating but only the first time a boat goes out. They believe the titanic got it right by not even finishing the maiden voyage.

the name screams novice, but the content is pretty good.
I feel exposed

ShinobiWan1

I lived in Japan for about a year, back in 2001-2002. When I came back to the United States, Star Wars Episode II had just been released on DVD and VHS (I hadn't seen it yet). I was about to make my Xbox Live account, so I thought that ShinobiWan would be perfect!

Then I saw the movie................

Last edited:
I lived in Japan for about a year, back in 2001-2002. When I came back to the United States, Star Wars Episode II had just been released on DVD and VHS (I hadn't seen it yet). I was about to make my Xbox Live account, so I thought that ShinobiWan would be perfect!

Then I saw the movie................
One of my threads has made a comeback! I assumed ShinobiWan was from the Shinobi arcade game in the 80s.

I'm fascinated by space and black holes. Also admire people like Stephen Hawking.

Hawking radiation is black-body radiation that is theorized to be released by black holes because of quantum effects near the black hole event horizon. It is named after the physicist Stephen Hawking, who developed a theoretical argument for its existence in 1974.

Top Bottom