• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Is Your Comfort Game?

Im actually reading all the responses to give these games a shot. This is more valuable then just trying high rated games. Want to experience that something that you guys love that I haven’t tried yet, maybe it’ll become one of my go to’s. Thanks!

Wanted to add Sonic Adventure and Marvel vs Capcom 2. Dreamcast (and arcades) take me to a wonderful place.
EVhY42s.jpg

2CxpDHn.jpg

love station square music:

Patrick S.

Banned
My comfort game used to be GTA V, but for the last few years it has been DayZ. There’s no other game I can get completely lost in like in this one, literally and figuratively ;)

dayz-alone-on-the-hill-dayz.jpg

Dark Souls 3 for me. Game is just a blast to play through either on ng+ or a ng and everything just seems so familiar when playing. I usually do a souls run once a year and 3 is by far my comfort game.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
Persona, both 4 and 5.

there's something about the atmosphere of persona that makes you comfortable, excluding the action oriented scenes, that game is to me what animal crossing is to switch owners. Pick up the controller, and play a fun as hell RPG while listening to smooth jazz/pop. shit makes me feel like im actually in tokyo. Persona 4 especially makes me nostalgic as hell, reminds me of the days back when i used to live in a rural area in alabama

Last edited:

Skitso

Ghost of Tsushima.(PS5)

There's just something about the art style, perfectly smooth sword play and buttery 60 framerate that makes the game superbly replayable andcenjoyable.

roolandsan

Neo Member
KOTOR: still the best SW game and characters (e.g. Bastila), besides, amazing OST

Uncharted 2: it’s like an awesome action-adventure movie for me, I’ve finished 5 times

CoD 2, Team Fortress 2, Battlefield 2/2142: have spent hundreds of hours with these games, I wish I could go back in time and relive the experience that these have given me

Top Bottom