• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What makes you happy?

SpiceRacz

Nothing. Looking forward to the world ending soon enough as I'm too much of a coward to take my own life.

I Guess If You Say So GIF

Armorian

Banned
- Computer/Videogames (gaming forum, duh...), Finally I stated CP2077 and when I play i sometimes forgot real world exist, I haven't felt that for a long time
- Good Anime (and these crazy Japanese people are still making them)
- Good tv shows/movies (sadly there are less and less worth watching from western producers, they are busy including as many woke agenda as they can into new productions...)
- Spending time with my girlfriend
- Spending time with people I really like and I'm glad that there are many in this category in my current work

Mossybrew

Or a more sincere response, the hospital/medical monolith in my town, just accepted my request for financial aid for my recent bowel resection surgery (due to Crohn's Disease) and they are covering 100% of my out of pocket. Probably the best news I've received in years.

Go_Ly_Dow

Everyday and moment I get to count my blessings on this beautiful earth as a conscious being with my mind and body intact.

To have the honour to be born into a situation with privileges many parts of the world don't have. Such as space to ponder life and my own trajectory, loving parents, family and friends.

To be graced with a mind that is self-aware in a world where many struggle and suffer when trying to escape their past.

Thank you.

Peggies

Gold Member
  • Good Coffee - not any coffee
  • Christmas
  • Coke Zero
  • Halloween
  • Animals
  • Looking at pictures of Tom Hardy
  • used to: drinking wine and smoking weed while watching a horror movie from my bathtub

Daymos

video games, food, coffee, my dogs, and the amazing looking girl currently sleeping in my bed (who also loves video games, food, coffee, our dogs, and I assume ME).

- Being with my family
- Spending time with a friend
- Taking a walk during a sunny morning
- Good food
- Being of help to someone
- Art (music, video games, films, etc.)
- Creating something
- Pissing after holding it for a long time

Last edited:

Kev Kev

hangin w my family, especially my niece and 2 nephews, i love them so much
eatin lunch w my mom every wednesday, especially
dogs
video games of course
weed
working out/running (i basically have to to stay sane and happy)
coffee in the morning
just mornings in general. when the world is still asleep, and its quiet and peaceful, and my brain is just foggy enough to let me be

and finally, playing, listening to and creating music. one of my first loves and still my favorite thing. there is nothing that makes me happier than being in the the thick of a heavy jam session and it feels like everything you play is money, like you just cant play a wrong note and they are all hitting the right spot, and my heart is pounding and im shaking from the adrenaline. nothing beats that.

i hope other people know what that feeling is like, even if they get it through something else other than music. maybe for them its playing sports or driving or whatever. but man, i couldnt imagine not having a thing that gave that level of joy and excitement and happiness. totally worth finding your "thing" if you havent found it yet, and its never too late start either.

hangin w my family, especially my niece and 2 nephews, i love them so much
eatin lunch w my mom every wednesday, especially
dogs
video games of course
weed
working out/running (i basically have to to stay sane and happy)
coffee in the morning
just mornings in general. when the world is still asleep, and its quiet and peaceful, and my brain is just foggy enough to let me be

and finally, playing, listening to and creating music. one of my first loves and still my favorite thing. there is nothing that makes me happier than being in the the thick of a heavy jam session and it feels like everything you play is money, like you just cant play a wrong note and they are all hitting the right spot, and my heart is pounding and im shaking from the adrenaline. nothing beats that.

i hope other people know what that feeling is like, even if they get it through something else other than music. maybe for them its playing sports or driving or whatever. but man, i couldnt imagine not having a thing that gave that level of joy and excitement and happiness. totally worth finding your "thing" if you havent found it yet, and its never too late start either.
That feeling of pure happiness is something so wonderful, nothing beats it. I lost it and trying to find my way back. But I feel like I’m on the right path!

INC

I know this feeling, except its writing music, I cant play it, but whe everything seems to just align and you can do no wrong, its an odd feeling, like the universe has aligned in your favour

Von Hugh

Having a house/apartment that is clean, uncluttered and organized
Driving by yourself and going anywhere you want and listening to music with no stress
Getting blown to finish after penetration
Walking outside right after first snow
Actually having time to play games
Coffee after a well slept night

Top Bottom