• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what Marvel comics should I read first?

about 5 years ago I spent a few hundred dollars during a Marvel sale on ComiXology and picked up a ton of comics as they were like +75% off

at the time I just bought what people recommended. I spent a little time reading them but sorta forgot about it until recently.

does anyone have suggestions on what I should read first/what order to read these in? I'm trying to find a way to post what I own on ComiXology but I'm not able to. I have 233 books/164 series according to ComiXology so I'm too lazy to type them out. I bought pretty much every Marvel book I was recommended at the time.

sorry I'm not of more help here, if anyone knows how I can share my ComiXology library on here I'm all ears.

thanks in advance!

Last edited:

sol_bad

Have you read any comics that you've enjoyed before? Knowing what you've liked might help.

Last edited:

kretos

Banned
I’ll check it out, thanks!

sell them

tenor.gif

JSoup

Banned
Look up a list of all the major X-Men storylines (I believe there is a list on Wikipedia) and just run down the list starting from the top. For the most part everything is self contained, up until you hit around 2012 when they start cross-referencing every little damn thing. And a couple of the storylines start being...interesting, but irrelevant.

Top Bottom