• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What percentage would you guess you play single player games?

How much game time do you spend playing single player focused games?

• Almost all the time. I mostly play single player games

Votes: 221 64.1%
  • I almost always play multi-player games

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • A little bit of this, and a A little bit of that. I mix it up

Votes: 49 14.2%
  • Always multiplayer of some sort!

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • I mostly watch others play games. (yes I know people like this)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I always play single player only

Votes: 62 18.0%

• Total voters

Roberts

For the most part 80%, and 20% co-op with friends (mostly Sea of Thieves), but once in a few years I hop on the MP train until I exhaust myself. One of the moments is now with Halo Season 2 and Fall Guys. I have half-finished ER and Chorus and I love them both unconditionally, but all the MP adrenaline is just more appealing. For a while.

Shmunter

Only COD really. Did a bit of Apex in the beginning.

Try pretty much everything, but they tend to be inferior experiences so why bother.

The rest by a majority is single player.

SyberWolf

singleplayer AAA games most of the time, i dont enjoy indie games much with exceptions here and there. 80 ish %
multiplayer sometimes, co-op sometimes.

Last edited:

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
Sometimes I think about how can I improve my online performance in games. I bought gaming mouse and fighting stick in one of those days. I even gone to far(for me) and used voice chat in Squad and Hell Let Loose(it was cringey as hell while talking with randoms).

Now I'm having fun with Legend of Grimrock(finished Elden Ring before that). I haven't touch any online game for months now. Maybe I go back to Insurgency or Cs go next, idk.

It depends on my mood.

Alpha Male

Basically, I play Battlefield two nights a week and Halo one night a week...the rest is single player which includes: Forza Horizon once a week, Gran Turismo 7 on Sunday mornings and any one of a number of strategy games in my rotation plus usually one solo campaign at at time on both Xbox and PS5

Codes 208

About 50/50, i spend a lot of time playing multiplayer with friends but i also like to chill to myself or play co-op games in singleplayer mode when no one else is on

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
Pretty much all single player besides Fortnite and still occasional hate fueled Halo Infinite sessions. Will try Naraka Bladepoint next.

Though even the mp games I always play solo.

Top Bottom