• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What pissed you most about E3 and SGF this year?

For those who say E3 this year crap, why?

• All the shows by different companies did not appeal to me.

Votes: 33 27.3%
  • I actually liked E3 this year.

Votes: 27 22.3%
  • Sony was not there.

Votes: 45 37.2%
  • I was expecting more announcements for major games like MGS, FFXVI, METROID, etc.

Votes: 39 32.2%
  • So much SJW stuff.

Votes: 36 29.8%
  • Other

Votes: 9 7.4%

• Total voters

supernova8

Banned
Microsoft's livestream/pre-recorded video was shit and yet somehow still the best this year. That's how shit overall E3 was.

Also I have no interest in Souls games whatsoever, so the Summer Games Shitfest was a complete write-off for me.

Really missed flute players, the crowd getting ushered into a different room after 2 minute video and seeing the same games shown again 3 years in a row.

anthony2690

Banned
I really enjoyed this year, thought the xbox event was insane.

The Nintendo one was a pretty disappointing, but that is more my taste of games and what I was hoping for.

I think the only switch games I've purchased this year have been monster Hunter Rise, Stories 2 & Mushihimesama.

Fredrik

It was bad for the most part, but Microsoft had a great show, no talking, just games games games, and Starfield engine trailer and Forza Horizon 5 gameplay. And Nintendo showed Metroid Dread including a long treehouse demo. Devolver’s show was kinda fun. Sony wasn’t there but at least showed Horizon Forbidden West awile before.
All in all 6/10.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
No console presence is my criticism I do think they could have shown a collectors edition PS5, next gen Nintendo handheld I hoped Sony would return.

Top Bottom