• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What PS3,PS2,PS1 Game(s) Should Get The Current-Gen Treatment…What Game(s) Are Not Collectionized/Remake Would You Make Exist? Is It Possible?

Ar¢tos

Mirrors Edge
Entire Splinter Cell series
Entire Max Payne Series
Three PS3/360-era Tomb Raider games
FIVE PS2/PS3-era Hitman games
Deux Ex: HR
Syberia
Prince of Persia : The Sands of Time
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

Are ALL available via Xbox Backwards Compatibility

Also, Myst got remade recently, and a Riven Remake was announced in October.
Is Myst playable on ps4/ps5?

fart town usa

Gold Member
I just want the skate trilogy available with 60fps or even a locked 30fps.

Everything else plays fine for me but those games have aged badly when it comes to framerate on the PS3. Still damn fun games but man, that FPS was easy to overlook back then but not now.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Only PlayStation stuff? Anyway, I guess a third party developer/publisher like, I dunno, maybe SEGA or whatever, could bring back these original PlayStation games, even if not with the same IP, just the same general vibe, you know? Just more polished and better and stuff. That could be cool 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Dis

Legend of Dragoon
Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2
Dragon Age: Origins
Prince of Persia : TsoT
Lineage 2
.Hack IMOQ
Final Fantasy VII/VIII/IX/X
Bloody Roar

Josemayuste

Medievil 2

medievil-2-1858917.jpg

Last edited:
We need Uncharted 1 through 3 in native 4K. The only problem is the cutscenes will still be in their shitty 1080p quality though they still look fine.

I hope they remake Drakes Fortune or Uncharted 2 with Last of Us Part 1 remake graphics. I would scream. Though I think Uncharted 3 needs it more than the first two because it has a lower production quality.

Doczu

I would love seeing Parasite Eve 1 & 2 get the MediEvil treatment with fixed cameras in a 3D enviroment.

Come on Square thst game was FIRE.

Top Bottom