• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What should MiyazakiLovesAttention change his religion to?

What should MiyazakiLovesAttention’s new religion be?

• Christianity

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Catholicism

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Hinduism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Judaism

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Sikhism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pastafarianism

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Scientology

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • Bidenism

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Trumpism

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Church of Euthanasia

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Autism

Votes: 56 49.1%

• Total voters

Papa

Banned
MiyazakiLovesAttention the artist formerly known as MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima has announced that he has an announcement coming at midnight 1st January. Now in that announcement, he didn’t explicitly announce what his announcement would be, but I’m pretty sure it’s that he’s leaving Islam. As a soon to be infidel, it will be dangerous to go alone, so let’s help him pick a new religion.

mario GIF

Singular7

Religion is for the birds. Find the truth and go from there.

I would argue that is the 4200 year old prediction that a Jewish man would come out of Jerusalem and be a flashlight in the darkness to all the nations, which was evidenced 2000 years ago proving the original claim.

Ergo, Christianity, but dump the idea of Christendom representing that claim, since it was also predicted by those Jewish writers that the Christian system would become a corrupt shell.

Autism would be the second best choice, which naturally would lead to my first point.

Last edited:
Religion is for the birds. Find the truth and go from there.

I would argue that is the 4200 year old prediction that a Jewish man would come out of Jerusalem and be a flashlight in the darkness to all the nations, which was evidenced 2000 years ago proving the original claim.

Ergo, Christianity, but dump the idea of Christendom representing that claim, since it was also predicted by those Jewish writers that the Christian system would become a corrupt shell.

Autism would be the second best choice, which naturally would lead to my first point.
K8jkaE6.jpg

Top Bottom