• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What snacks and drinks are you planning to have during upcoming PlayStation State of Play

AmuroChan

ZjeBQ7D.jpg

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Friend brought me can of Coke from Finland so I will crack that.
Funny, I try cokes from many countries and they are all different.
Best one so far is USA. Then France.
Worst one was surprisingly Mexican so far
Coke in Mexico is suppose to be the best. It’s made with real sugar. I would love a cold glass bottle of Coke. I don’t drink soda weekly or monthly. I only have a soda if I’m craving it.

My choice:

5-AE76-F10-7455-44-C0-AAF4-DFD21115-AC94.png

I love Takis
🤮

Just kidding.

aclar00

Ironically enough, the Mexican one is a bit coveted in the Southwest U.S.. Due in part to its real cane sugar as opposed to corn syrup.

mhirano

Best Coke by far is the brazilian one: best water and real sugar (cane).

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
That's pretty cool but I feel like results can be skewed, at least here in Australia, batches can taste slightly different from time to time, sometimes its slightly sweeter and sometimes its more on the carbonated soda side in the can or bottle. I'd always be wondering is this what it really should taste like in this country lol
Yeah same in Poland. So it’s not a good test :p

I remember this thread from last year. The event was horrible and everyone just ended up eating a bunch of crap food watching a crap event. It was depressing. Now I want to read the old thread again.

Kimahri

Banned
A big mug of water. State of Play just doesn't hype me the way "MEDIA BRIEFING" does! It's more "hey, here's an update" than "watch us unleash the dragon".

So yeah, mug of water.

Top Bottom