• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What snacks and drinks are you planning to have during upcoming PlayStation State of Play

zephiross

They different for each nation? I figured it would be the same formula? Wonder what Mexico has that usa doesn't to make it taste worse, the water?
I was told there's a coke museum near philadelphia where you can taste cokes (not to be confused with cocks) from all around the world and that they are indeed very different. And that you should avoid indian coke lol.

As for my snack, it will consist of sleep since it's airing at midnight for me and I have the pleasure of not being unemployed

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
7644133d834821d6110b9a0581bd07d3.png

GeekyDad

Man...now, this is my kinda nerd-out thread. Won't be watchin' it, but still sending good vibes to those who will.

Enjoy your snacks, brothers and sisters.

zephiross

I've tried it all mate, coke and snacks, tea and chips,... nothing compares im glad to be traditional.
I think that this old commercial describes very well the spirit:

My step-father is portuguese and every other day he snaps us a picture of his superbock with a plate of "lupins" as we call them in france lol.

Gaelyon

Gold Member
It'll be midnight where i live so nothing fancy, a toast of foie gras and a cup of champagne maybe.

They different for each nation? I figured it would be the same formula? Wonder what Mexico has that usa doesn't to make it taste worse, the water?
They are not from the same company they all produce their own cola this is what he drank because Coca Cola tastes the same everywhere on this planet

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
You can't snack?
Yes and no, eating causes me pain, so I eat 1 meal a day but a bigger one.

Edit: To clarify I had health issues about a year ago and almost died but I do lack some organs now, I think my post is still on the meta gaf thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom