• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What TF is wrong with parents today?

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
First one seems fine to me without knowing more, kids need to manage their stuff. They shouldn’t be coddled.

Second one, hard to say really

That being said, lots of parents a freaking awful now. They think they are owed something, rather than taking responsibility.

It is getting worse too

Went to drink yesterday and met 2 Japanese girls around 30. Both married with kids. One had 8 months kid and other 2 year. Kids were with grand parents for the night.

That was their single day .. all OK. They won’t stop drinking Red Bull vodka and asking for more to stay until morning and hotel, their husband were in other bar doing man days.

Was kinda strange coz I never got until late when my son was that age , my wife also wont drink Red Bull vodka having a 9 months kid. I just start going out again now that he is almost 3 years old and is easier for my wife to look for him alone.

Me and my friend leave early to get last train home because we are married and have kids to take care next day , we just go out to chat, not to get super drunk and cheat, and the girls were “ah ?????”.

Last edited:
Top Bottom