• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What video game is your most recent purchase?

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
6VM637T.jpg

reksveks

What Remains of Edith Finch I think. Its been a while since I have bought any games, did my indie black friday binge and then just chilling on gamepass since.

Duchess

Ratchet and Clank.

But I've got to Yakuza 0, and Salt and Sanctuary to get through before I start playing it!

Kupfer

Pokémon - Rote Edition (Gameboy)
and
Pokémon - Trading Card Game (Gameboy Color)

Saw both complete in box for 200€ and couldn't resist.

Last edited:

G-DannY

12 months (+1 since I activated and deactivated auto-payment) of Gamepass Ultimate @ 72€ total

Last edited:

rolandss

Far Cry 6 on PS5. It’s pretty dull and feels janky. The combat is really unsatisfying, a trend in Uni games lately. Not sure why I bothered. Might sell it.

from most recent to oldest:

Halo Infinite (Steam)
Breath of the Wild
Animal Crossing New Horizons
Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Pokemon Snap
Mario 3D World
Skyward Sword
Shin Megami Tensei V

I think i got a bit carried away... i've already played BOTW/AC/Smash but just bought them again. Still trying to get through SMTV. Will play Halo on PC but not sure when I'm gonna get around to SS/Mario/Pokemon or replay BOTW/AC/Smash

Haggard

Banned
BF2042...Diablo 2 Resurrected...Psychonauts 2....Kena...Ratchet & Clank...Returnal...Demon`s Souls
That´s all my 2021 purchases.

Sable_cover_art.jpg

I liked the game enough that even though I played it to completion on Game Pass I ended up buying it during the Steam sale to show my support. Will likely end up buying the soundtrack as well.

Kuranghi

Awesome. Two questions:

What model of display are you playing on and are you playing in SDR or HDR?

If SDR PM me and I'll send over easy settings for the brightness calibration sliders that will make it look 10x better than the default or what you get if you follow their instructions on the calibration screen.

If its HDR then just leave set first screen as it says (just before or just after the checkerboard disappears) and the 2nd on default.

Kuranghi

I just got this on Steam:

I'm wondering if I can get the Dualsense features on my DS on PC :pie_thinking: To Discord to ask the devs directly!

RafterXL

Ruined King on XSX. It's basically a better version of Battle Chasers with a League of Legends RPG skin. I just finished watching Arcane on Netflix and I wanted more.

intbal

Arkham Knight.
I didn't actually like Arkham City and I know this is more of the same.
But... four bucks.

Excluding preorders: Dragon Ball Z Kakarot
(Bought by mistake when trying to gift lol.
I think its a terrible game so far).
Pre-ordered Horizon Second Noon and Elex 2 since then.
Need to play the first zero dawn before then. Very excited for more Elex.

Malachai

Gold Member
Dodonpachi Resurrection for my Switch which is pretty much just a shmup machine for me now although I did pick up Cruis'n Blast in the recent sale but yet to play it.

jonnyXx

hLUnvKi.jpg

Picked up Shin Megami Tensei V on sale from Amazon. I'll be playing it after I'm done with Xenoblade Chronicles DE.

Haven't played a mainline SMT game before. Though I've played Persona 3 and 4 and loved both of those so I'm excited to play SMT V.

Purchased Guardians of the Galaxy when it was on sale for $38 on Xbox marketplace during Black Friday. I'm about 12 hours in and it's been a great experience with high production values, quality writing, and good character performances. The only issue is that audio seems to bug out for seconds at a time during cutscene transitions and when auto-saving. Definitely recommend.

Last edited:
Top Bottom