• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What video game is your most recent purchase?

Deerock71

All right, shit, I just got two more, but the last one was the Danganronpa Collector's edition from Amazon, because fuggin' scalpers are charging 149.00 for the standard copy. The one before that was Undernauts, because DRPGs RULE!

ironmang

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy

Never played any of these games and it was $20 so figured I'd give it a shot. Going to start it up sometime in the next couple days.

Rawker

Sekiro, just finished Cuphead and wanted a challenging game so I settled on it. Currently at lady butterfly and fingers crossed I get it finished for the launch of elden ring.

TransTrender

Gold Member
SMT:V Steelbook on Switch.
Price drop was enough to convince me to jump in, also figured this one could disappear before it gets cheaper.

Erdrick

Unmetal and Astalon for the PS4. Finished Unmetal yesterday and loved most of it. Started Astalon and it's like they found an NES game from 1994 and released it now. Really liking it so far.

Havoc2049

Bought an old school ARPG off ebay for the Atari 800/XL/XE.
This was the last SSI RPG I needed to complete my SSI RPG collection for the Atari 8-bit and Atari ST computers.
R.cd0e3f8a9f3d620817997f3b2956e7f7

Rayderism

Last game I purchased was Chorus. Seems pretty good from what I've played thus far.

Last video game-related purchase though......a PS5 disk edition directly through a Sony invite. Should have it in a couple days. I'm stoked! I'm finally joining the current gen. Yay for me!

Last edited:
Top Bottom