• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[WhatIfGaming] Modern Warfare 2: Exclusive for PSVR 2

Moses85

This Is Ridiculous Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Codes 208

hope is well implemented. this could be a game changer for FPSs.
In a game centralized in being a twitch shooter? Unless this is specifically for a pve mode it would be an awkward implementation for pvp.

But the griefing could be hilarious. I’d watch content creators play around doing dumb stuff like that.

Romulus

In a game centralized in being a twitch shooter? Unless this is specifically for a pve mode it would be an awkward implementation for pvp.

But the griefing could be hilarious. I’d watch content creators play around doing dumb stuff like that.

To me, vr support makes more sense for something more tactical. COD isn't at all.

coffinbirth

While I believe this to be 100% true, don't get your hopes up guys.

They've already done this on PSVR, and while it was a cool little thing, it was just that...a cool little thing. Don't expect to play any actual CoD in VR anytime soon...until full locomotion doesn't make most people want to barf anyways.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Psvr2 is Microsoft’s opponent for next generation Nintendo will try to do something.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Psvr2 is Microsoft’s opponent for next generation Nintendo will try to do something.
I'm actually really sad that MS/Xbox abandoned VR so quickly (after years of promises by Phil that VR content is coming from XGS). Especially because of all the first-person IPs they have. The potential for amazing VR XGS games is immense. Imagine games like these in VR:
  • Dishonored
  • Halo
  • Starfield
  • Elder Scrolls 6
  • Fallout
  • Deathloop
  • Ghostwire Tokyo
  • Sea of Thieves
  • Call of Duty (in the future)
Their IPs really lend themselves to the VR medium, and I wish they'd had done something about it.

Top Bottom