• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whats the word on B.G.'s new album "Life ater Cash Money?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few of B.G.'s albums, and really liked his last album, his only album after cash money.. cant remember the name right now...

anyways, whats the word on his new album coming out this tuesday? its $9.99 at circuit city, should i go get it?

Pick it up, it's easily his best album since CCiTG. Smashes Livin' Legend, and it's better than Checkmate imo. I heard an advanced copy, and it was great. B.G is in my top 5 as far as favorite artists go.

I stand corrected.

People who buy Cash Money/Ex-Cash Money albums make ME cry.

bg10204.jpg

That album cover pretty much sums it up.
How is it enjoyable to listen to a "Thug" making simple rhymes about how much "Bling Bling" he's got?

miyuru

Hehe I like Cash Money, but their covers always surprised me. They look as good as fake covers you can buy in third-world countries. Eh, they probably just maximise profit this way though, so props to them.

Well I got B.G.'s "Life After Cash Money" at Circuit City today..

was having a hard time finding it.. wasnt in the new CD section.. NO copies in the B.g. section.. managed to find 1 copy on the bottom where they place the extra copies of cds..

did they get *1* copy? or did all the BG fans really clamor into Circuit City before noon?

regardless, the CD is bumping... i loved living legend, but this is better I think... immediately the first 4 tracks are just bumping straight into each other, all great..

he talks a little bit too much about his beef with cash money for my tastes, but i guess thats the theme of the album, though it seems he starts to forget about the beef about halfway through, which is good.

he has some decent features on there including Ying Yang Twins, T.I. and Soulja Slim...

however, I think I prefer the solo b.g. tracks best.

miyuru said:
Hehe I like Cash Money, but their covers always surprised me. They look as good as fake covers you can buy in third-world countries. Eh, they probably just maximise profit this way though, so props to them.

Bingo.

cmon, am i the only person to buy this album today?

itunes has it up for $9.99, too.. go get it..

if you are going to steal some songs off kazaa or something.. let me recommend

Track #4: I want it
Track #7 Get Wild With it (if you like the ying yang twins, as they are on this one
Track #12: Rolling in my cadillac (great song!!!)
Track #11: Street Nigga (with T.I.)
Track #15: Like that (feat: soulja slim.. good song, kinda like B.G.'s version of Juvie's Slow motion, but not as good IMO)

this album has me totally pumped for B.G/Soulja Slims combo album.. hope they gets released soon.

B.G. isnt on cash money, he has his own label "Chopper City" which is distributed on Koch..

the CD isnt great, but its good, and BG is still a great rapper.. just wish some of the beats were better, even though alot of them are bumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom