• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whazzup Homie!!! - NeoGAF Members You'd Like To Meet

After spending so much time on this forum and having the opportunity to engage in intellectual, hotly-contested and sometimes humorous debates, one can't help but feel a sense of companionship with one's fellow members. Those individuals whom you see on a regular basis, posting within the same threads and showing appreciation to one another by quoting and liking each other's messages. You become curious about these people and how much you actually have in common with them. In an alternate existence could they be neighbours at a barbeque or co-workers grabbing a beer after a long shift, or perhaps even lovers? Yeah scratch that last bit, I wouldn't want to marry anybody here either. The point I'm trying to make is that we've had some good times on this forum and will continue to do so as long as we are able. And with this ongoing pandemic and brutal winter we're in the middle of, I thought it'd be a good time to celebrate one's man and spread some positivity and Christmas cheer.

NeoGAF is home to thousands of people from multiple countries of different ethnic backgrounds, nationalities and religions. Chances are we'll never meet one another in reality, so using this thread submit those members whose company you'd very much enjoy or already have in the past.

You can select three members who currently have or have once had registered accounts on this website. And I'm firm on three in order to create some challenge and intrigue within the selections, so DGrayson DGrayson be sure to ban whomever breaks this cardinal rule.

Mine:

German Hops German Hops
Probably the person I interact with the most here and always laugh at his crap. He's constantly quoting and liking my posts, clearly he wants my piece but I don't roll that way homie. On the off chance that I ever find myself in Dallas I'll be sure to hit him up for some Texan barbeque and Southern hospitality. All the while I complain about how much I hate the Cowboys and hope Jerry Jones slips on something.

triplestation triplestation
Bangladesh has become somewhat of a legend here on NeoGAF and for good reason. He has one of the highest post counts that I've ever seen and I remember him messaging all the time when I first registered. I've always wondered what 27000 posts can do a man's fingers... or if he even has any left.

EviLore EviLore
Still sucking up to the boss for that free NeoGAF goldd!! I've always wondered what kind of person EviLore would be and how his voice sounds as he's somewhat of an enigma here. He's kind of like Agent Smith from The Matrix in that sense, in that he's everyone and no one.

Last edited:

Tschumi

Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage seems like barrels of fun, nush nush over a plate of whatever Chinese dish we can agree on (i like Sichuan food) Bitmap Frogs Bitmap Frogs N NecrosaroIII strange headache strange headache to watch a sumo basho together, my homies from the nfl thread, Elpidio Valdés Elpidio Valdés Toytown Assassin Toytown Assassin and Nobody_Important Nobody_Important to watch a superbowl, Toytown to watch a competitive ashes test at the mcg (never gonna happen)

And yeah I'm pretty sure one day I'll be running through a dark forest trying to keep my butthole safe from haxan7 haxan7
You can select three members... And I'm firm on three
DGrayson DGrayson
200.gif

I’d like to meat a lot of gaffers
look-smirk.gif

Pejo

Didn't GAF do meetups pretty regularly back in the day? I remember seeing pics of people with Evilore at a bar or something.

Don't let your dreams be dreams OP.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Part of being here in GAF and not on social media is partially due to me not wanting to meet much beyond a forum these days. But, there are some that if I were in the right place we'd probably have something cool to talk about. Off the top of my head, those members would be: Space Runaway Space Runaway , Valonquar Valonquar , kunonabi kunonabi , Scotty W Scotty W (the YouTube stuff is always entertaining) , DGrayson DGrayson and the wouldn't mind meeting the boss either EviLore EviLore

GeekyDad

I remember listening to Pachter years ago, and he always offered an intelligent point of view that was informative. Don't remember him being such an out-and-out douche bag. Hope everything is okay in his personal life.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
German Hops German Hops
Probably the person I interact with the most here and always laugh at his crap. He's constantly quoting and liking my posts, clearly he wants my piece but I don't roll that way homie. On the off chance that I ever find myself in Dallas I'll be sure to hit him up for some Texan barbeque and Southern hospitality. All the while I complain about how much I hate the Cowboys and hope Jerry Jones slips on something.
Much love and respect.
6KcyjI1.png

Anytime you're in Big D, come holla at ya boy!

i don't want to meet anyone on here.
I don't want to meet any of you fuckin' weirdos in person.
The entirely of NeoGAF be like:
fuck-you-then-fuck-you-then-punk.gif

Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage about our favorite picross games.
kPqvjqP.jpg

Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage . but I would expect him to show up dressed as his avatar.
Isn't his avatar supposed to be a member of the Gestapo? Sure looks like it.
Either Richard Packer Richard Packer or haxan7 haxan7 , whoever has the bigger tits
One doesn't earn the name "Packer" for no reason whatsoever.
How the meeting would go.
What the hell was that suppose to be?

BigBooper

The entirely of NeoGAF be like:
fuck-you-then-fuck-you-then-punk.gif

kPqvjqP.jpg

Isn't his avatar supposed to be a member of the Gestapo? Sure looks like it.

One doesn't earn the name "Packer" for no reason whatsoever.

What the hell was that suppose to be?
It looses a little bit when you can't hear him.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Ethan Hawke Hug GIF

Big hugs out to everyone else, too! :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:
Real mode: I’d love to give you a hug and buy you any meal of your choice sometime, I really appreciate your perspective on life and think you’re a great person. And you’re a fan of Metroid so you must be intelligent too.

I would like to meet with more than 3 gaffers.
Exactly, I threw caution to the wind and named a good handful. There’s probably more I’d like to meet but they’re the ones I could think of.
But but I like more than 3 Gaffers. It would be rude only to name 3. Can't we just skip that rule?

GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
As mentioned before, I chose three to create some drama and entertainment. Because there's bound to be tonnes of people you'd like to meet, but whose at the top of that list? And those people who aren't near the top but think they should be, will they moan about not being there? I chose my three with little hesitation because I'm not very sociable on here, hell most people don't even know I exist. But for the popular users this thread is a bingo.

Peggies

Gold Member
As mentioned before, I chose three to create some drama and entertainment. Because there's bound to be tonnes of people you'd like to meet, but whose at the top of that list? And those people who aren't near the top but think they should be, will they moan about not being there? I chose my three with little hesitation because I'm not very sociable on here, hell most people don't even know I exist. But for the popular users this thread is a bingo.
But look at the little monkey with his cute little face :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Top Bottom