• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When did cuckolding become mainstream

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
Anyone wanna let me bang their SO? it's for research purposes, I swear. Statistics and whatnot, you know.

Personally I think that Male / female dynamics are becoming increasingly toxic due to tinder and changing social standards around asking people out.

Women have fully committed to the cock carousel, thinking they’ll eventually land an alpha (statisticly impossible).

Meanwhile something like 80% of men have been relegated to the sidelines.

Women these days will strait be insulted if you ask them out, and may attempt to shame and or get you fired if it’s work related. (This is a longer conversation but look at the Gillette ad’s depiction of a guy trying to hit on a stranger)

There are also a serious lack of strong male role models, not just in cinema but also I’m the home.

The result of all this is deep seeded desperation and lack of self worth among men. I would argue this has become so bad that for many men the only sexual interaction they can imagine as possible is as a secondary surrogate to the actual act. Typically in a desperate and self degrading way.

Also see the rise of simping as part of this.

I am fortunate enough to have had decent luck asking women out directly, and I hate Tinder and refuse to use it. But cultural norms are moving in such a way I’m not sure that will remain possible forever.

Women insulted if you ask them out?

Is this a personal experience thing?

Guys taking the lead will never go out of fashion if she's into you. And some where she's not that interested either

This comes across as an incel rant type post

Last edited:

Weiji

Banned
Women insulted if you ask them out?

Is this a personal experience thing?

Guys taking the lead will never go out of fashion if she's into you. And some where she's not that interested either

This comes across as an incel rant type post

I have watched guys, who were not awful looking, get angrily berated at the bar for talking to girls that consider these men beneath them.

If that’s shocking to you I don’t know what to say, I’m sure you’ve seen it.

It’s the old “don’t be ugly” line. Obviously women want attractive, confident men hitting on them, that’s not in doubt, and they always will.

But I feel like there’s a shift in the winds where in my highschool days they’d brush off advances from “lesser men” and maybe laugh or at least take it as a compliment, and now when it happens they’re openly hostile.

My assumption is that it lowers their self worth and that pisses them off.

So I’m drawing a line between these two points and taking what I’ve seen from the confidence inflation these girls get from Tinder and I’m drawing the conclusion that their perception of the situation has changed.

I’m then extrapolating out to how I perceive male behavior and thought process shift with that result.

I could be wrong of course, but I’m not making any moral assessments, it’s just my personal observations. ( *Edit, this is not true I am explicitly making a moral assessment that Tinder is trash and it’s made women into self righteous hoes :p )

As to me? I’m seeing someone. I haven’t had to actually approach a women romantically in years. So this is observational speculation on my part.

Last edited:

Chittagong

Gold Member
Then through the mid to late 2000's there was a surge in weirder shit due to the internet allowing fetishists to get together.

Bukkake, feet, tentacles, furries, hentai, really big natural titties and their sisters, the Phat Assed White Girls,

wait, is this actually a thing beyond Vera Dijkmans?

HUGE if true

Last edited:

Burger

I think it's a word mainly used by incel forum readers who call people Neil Cuckman due to their fragile masculinity.

I think it's a word mainly used by incel forum readers who call people Neil Cuckman due to their fragile masculinity.
Wow, I don't think I've seen that much newspeak in one sentence on this forum for quite a while, my compliments to your programmer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom