• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When should Sega have died making Sonic games?

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I grew up playing the Genesis, Sonic 2 is was one of my favorite games but I stopped playing Sonic games religiously after Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast. Having seen the "gameplay" from frontiers it occurred to me that Sega should have thrown in the towel a long time ago but when exactly?

Can a mod fix the title I meant stopped not died, thanks!

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: TLZ

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Look at thread title:
x-men superhero GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Last edited:

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
I think most of those Sonic games could have been good, given another 6-12 months of development. Sonic 06, Lost World, Heroes, all had good ideas and could have been great but we're just plain not finished.

It's hard not to just blame the executives, including Iizuka, for forcing these games out before they were ready.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I think most of those Sonic games could have been good, given another 6-12 months of development. Sonic 06, Lost World, Heroes, all had good ideas and could have been great but we're just plain not finished.

It's hard not to just blame the executives, including Iizuka, for forcing these games out before they were ready.
Lost World and Heroes are the only post Dreamcast games I've played. I think they should have improved on those ideas with sequels.

Last edited:
Top Bottom