• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When was the last time you played...

Hey GAF, thought it'd be neat to make a thread about when was the last time you played X game. There are games I've forgotten about, some really magnificent ones like Yoshi's Island for example that I think I would've tried to replay sooner if I was reminded about it through GAF activity. So that's the reasoning behind this thread. What say you GAF, when was the last time you played X game?

For the formatting of this thread, people can ask something like "When was the last time you've played Psychonauts?" Or "When was the last time you played Sonic Adventure 2?" etc.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I think I haven't played Yoshi's Island since I was a kid, and almost had no memories of it. Probably should replay it soon now that I have a retro setup at home.

I've been playing Perfect Dark lately, and even with the weird controls and frame drops I'm having a lot of fun. When was the last time you played it?

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Hmm, besides some I'd say MGSV. Started a new game on PS4Pro after finishing it on Xbone when It launched. Really a great experience once more, perhaps even better. Gameplay wise there are no others when looking for it's intended approach. <3

I think I haven't played Yoshi's Island since I was a kid, and almost had no memories of it. Probably should replay it soon now that I have a retro setup at home.

I've been playing Perfect Dark lately, and even with the weird controls and frame drops I'm having a lot of fun. When was the last time you played it?
I think the last time I played Perfect Dark...was that demo on the 360 a long time ago! I don't know if that's Perfect Dark 1 or another Perfect Dark tho

Kuranghi

Hmm, besides some I'd say MGSV. Started a new game on PS4Pro after finishing it on Xbone when It launched. Really a great experience once more, perhaps even better. Gameplay wise there are no others when looking for it's intended approach. <3

I'm at 250 hours played and I've not gone past Mission 21 yet lol, Its still installed.

Top Bottom