• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which actor would your cast in your biopic?

dr_octagon

Banned
Hola Gaf,

My vegetable monogramming business is doing well. I have a spare $350 million to spend on a new film.

Which actor would you cast in your biopic?

Name your genre, and any famous supporting cast as part of your life story. Mine has already been made, it's called Halloween.

Thank.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
clint-howard-2.jpg
Clint Howard in a wig

GeekyDad

Three-hundred and 50 million you say? At a fraction of the cost of some big-name actor, you throw me $10 mil, we do a documentary (and it shouldn't cost much, as there's not much to talk about), and call it a day. You spend another small load of cash to sell it for a bit of profit (saying "he's the next best thing -- the Bitcoin of human stories") to Prime, Netflix, or one of them other nonsensical networks. You win, I win, if the network wins and the deal includes a bit of residuals for us in the contract, we all win some more.

dr_octagon

Banned
Three-hundred and 50 million you say? At a fraction of the cost of some big-name actor, you throw me $10 mil, we do a documentary (and it shouldn't cost much, as there's not much to talk about), and call it a day. You spend another small load of cash to sell it for a bit of profit (saying "he's the next best thing -- the Bitcoin of human stories") to Prime, Netflix, or one of them other nonsensical networks. You win, I win, if the network wins and the deal includes a bit of residuals for us in the contract, we all win some more.
Sounds like a plan.

German Hops German Hops you laughed at my vegetable business, you won't be part of this deal.

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
R.633e1c3d83ea56a54b1335b0e29a6ac0

This version of Jesse Eisenberg. I have heard people make the comparison. Weirdly enough my wife can't stand the guy.

I don't know if he does straight-to-DVD trash tho.

Last edited:

Quasicat

Jason Alexander

gBJhQfJ.jpg

He did a show called Bob Patterson, a motivational speaker whose personal life is a complete mess. That’s pretty much my life, just with less John Tesh. Plus, I’m overweight and bald so there’s that. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Top Bottom