• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which DS stylus to buy?

Piepz

So,
I just got mine DS some days ago. I'm playing it really often, but what I hate is this small stylus. My right hand hurts, cuz it's so uncomfortable. So I'm willing to buy a better one.
So far I'm willing to buy this one, because it feels like a pencil and is portable (can fit it into DS stylus holder).
Please recommend me which stylus is better. I certainly don't want to get PDA stylus, cuz it's not so portable.
Thank you in advance.

StRaNgE

Banned
i have the same issue. 30 minutes and that dang itty bitty stick is suckin..

i though was considering getting a PDA stylus and shoving it in the side pocket in the DS bag i got today.

don't really wanna import just one thing (shipping for a stick alone seems would prob. be a bit high)

Piepz

StRaNgE said:
don't really wanna import just one thing (shipping for a stick alone seems would prob. be a bit high)
Two bucks shipping for that stick. I will probably order that stick with some nice DS bag. Play-asia has some nice DS cases :D

GDGF

Soothsayer
Someone should make a telescoping stylus (maybe one that screws to extend so you wouldn't have a problem with resistance) that would both be large enough for western hands and fit in the NDS' stylus slot.

Actually (if someone hasn't already) I think I might just patent that design. Funny the things you think of while you're drunk :)

StRaNgE

Banned
Piepz said:
Two bucks shipping for that stick. I will probably order that stick with some nice DS bag. Play-asia has some nice DS cases :D

really that's it?

hmm, might give that one a go after all then.

GDGF, the link above pretty much is what you described so sounds like someone beat ya to it. :)

Top Bottom