• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which Gaming shows are you watching this week.

Which game shows are you watching this week?

• LRG3

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Summer Games Fest Live

Votes: 85 55.9%
  • Netflix Geeked

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Tribeca Games Spotlight

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • Guerilla Collective Showcase

Votes: 13 8.6%
  • Wholesome Games Direct

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Future of Play Direct

Votes: 13 8.6%
  • Future Games Show

Votes: 23 15.1%
  • Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase

Votes: 118 77.6%
  • PC Gaming Show

Votes: 38 25.0%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 27 17.8%

• Total voters
This should be the best Xbox event of all time, after 9 years as the head of Xbox and 14 years overseeing MS's game development efforts I think Phil is finally ready to deliver the good stuff. I can't wait to see what happens, this is their best shot since neither Sony or Nintendo are having a showcase.

I'm also really interested in what Kojima is doing next and insiders insist he is working with Xbox and I expect it to show up in one of the two events (SGF or Xbox Showcase).

Last edited:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Summer Games
Xbox
PC Gaming Show
Lets Go Reaction GIF

Bethesda is the only one that interests me.

The PC Gaming only sounds good for Space Marine 2. Otherwise I cannot give a flying fuck.

Aenima

Live, only the Doritos Pope Show. Any games that come from the other shows i just watch the trailers from individual videos for the games im interested or curious about.

Future Games Show - Some AA and indies that fly under the radar. Great apetiser before ms show.
Edit: Also Geralt is hosting!

Summer Games Fest - its the only E3 show we gonna have. Le sigh.

Microsoft - In for Starfield demo, Hellblade 2 release date and gamepass showcase.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I can understand that. Without the live crowd they feel a bit lifeless, but I'm still in for a bunch just because I'll be stuck at the office so why not?

Nothing to do with the lack of a live audience. I've just fallen out of love with gaming. I think we're over for good this time 😢

Kagey K

Banned
Limited Run Games stream starts in just under an hour. (For the 5 ppl that voted they are watching it.)

Kagey K

Banned
OK LRG was fucked up, not a lot to get excited about games wise but I feel like I sat there with my eyes crossed for most of it.

Mark Wahlberg Reaction GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

spons

Gold Member
Haven't heard of most of them. That said: gonna watch Xbox and whatever Geoff craps out. Love his shows.

Tams

Gold Member
Why would I waste my time with any of that shite? At best it's just waffle filler interspersed with the odd trailer.

The best gaming TV shows were in the 00s and that time has been and gone.

Jaybe

Bethesda. I’m ready for Todd to tell me lies, sweet little lies again

Last edited:

Daytonabot

Banned
If anyone is making the mistake of watching the Epic show, could you please post what games are featured so I can add their publishers to my Steam ignore list?

Top Bottom