• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which sport is the strangest?

Which sport is the strangest?

• Kick Volleyball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Teqball

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Underwater Hockey

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • Neither I’ll share my own choice in the comments

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Underwater Foxy Boxing,

ACUvhN0.gif

Women-boxing-face-punched.gif

jufonuk

not tag worthy
American football because it’s not played with your feet. Game takes a fucking age to get going. Why is it three hours ? What is this a game for commercials ?

Also you running around in armour and taking turns to play, there seem to be a ton of stats. Is it a turn based RPG ? Nerds

rugby is faster

But the real answer is test cricket. What the fuck why is it five days ?!?

Mattyp

Gold Member
Di
American football because it’s not played with your feet. Game takes a fucking age to get going. Why is it three hours ? What is this a game for commercials ?

Also you running around in armour and taking turns to play, there seem to be a ton of stats. Is it a turn based RPG ? Nerds

rugby is faster

But the real answer is test cricket. What the fuck why is it five days ?!?

Dislikes NFL and gentleman’s Cricket.

How much gold do I need to buy good sirs to request a perm ban?

Spaceman292

Banned
Kick volleyball is hype as shit. Why isn't that in the Olympics? Seems like the first thing you learn is a super spinning backwards bicycle kick.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I don’t get it for the MOBA games or smash bros as it seems really chaotic. But I can understand the appeal for certain games. Also in confinement watching a tournament could be good. But depends on the game being played. I’ve faced the idea that esports could be the next big thing. Still don’t get it but oh well.

Dark Star

Curling. They use some brooms to sweep the floor I guess to guide that disk or whatever. What a fucking weird sport.

This.

I’m a big hockey fan and skating and winter activities are cool, but I don’t understand the appeal of curling. Like who watches it for fun? Curling looks like it was made just for old people when the Olympics run.

MastaKiiLA

Kick volleyball is hype as shit. Why isn't that in the Olympics? Seems like the first thing you learn is a super spinning backwards bicycle kick.
Probably because it's not played in western countries. Takraw is played a lot in SEA. You'll see the nets setup under highway overpasses, and kids play it in gym class. It's quite mesmerizing to watch, especially when played at a high level. In Ho Chi Minh, locals go to the parks each evening and just spend hours volleying various objects back and forth with their feet. Makes hackeysack look lame in comparison. Not that I'm saying it is, but I've never quite seen anything like what they do here in SEA. It actually makes me wonder why they're teams generally aren't that good at football. They've got part of the skillset nailed.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Kabaddi

Although I have to say it has come a long way from when it used to be on British TV 20 odd years ago, when it was just a bunch of guys in their underwear in the dirt.

Last edited:

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
American football because it’s not played with your feet.
What are they running on then? I've never seen a football player run on their hands.

Air Sex (ooold neogaf reference)
As for my broads I have nothing to prove. If you wanted to bet money on my bitches you'd be a broke man. I am about conquests these days not love. If a broad is decent or above I'm smashin like the Hulk. Yes I would do Hulk Hogan's wife & daughter. Sorry Hulkster if you browse GAF on the low low. I always like The Ultimate Warrior Better as a kid anyway. I am drunk as an alley bum just got in at 3:16am east coast standard time. The funny thing is I just got some so haters did you? You have girlfriends I am swinger is penis small well I'm it's the hugest thing in the world but it is well above average. My stylish wife beater is a bra how sad. See in real life lately I am quite happy. I will not allow anyone on the internet to elevate my high blood pressure. I thank my fans and my fiends. I was only trying to help you guys yet you throw feces at me like a chimp at the Brooklyn zoo. Remember I did get some poon just now she was a little overweight but her face was cute. I keep it real guys yes I have ****ed some dog like bitches but who hasn't. Not every woman I pro-created with was a 10/10 but that's ok, I show love to those who show it to me. I shall reign death upon those who hate me! I'm serious there are boxing rings here I propose anyone who wants to fight we'll do it with a waiver gaf can paypal a fund and we can do this. Put your money up, I'm out of shape right now but I'm about to hit the gym since it's warm out. Me at my worst I believe can decimate any one here at there best I'm not saying I'm the stud of GAF but I'm defintely the toughest individual that takes there time to post. If you don't feel that, like my man Chris Beniot said Prove Me Wrong!". The truth is I'm willing to put up money on this, are you?
Talk Is Cheap In America grow some balls.

Q: Who wants to fight Mike Corleone.
A: None of you haters, so put a sock in you cock suckers

Top Bottom