• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which upcoming Star Wars project from Disney are you looking forward to?

Which upcoming Star Wars project from Disney are you looking forward to?

• Rogue Squadron

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Taika Waititi's untitled Star Wars film

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi

Votes: 36 47.4%
  • Ahsoka

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Rangers of the New Republic

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Andor

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Lando

• The Acolyte

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • The Bad Batch

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Star Wars Visions

• A Droid Story

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tschumi

I'm more interested in the amazon lotr series, oe whoever's doing it... I guess I'd be interested in their series on mara jade

Salz01

I’m in the camp that Disney killed Star Wars. I’m not sure it’s all Kathleen Kennedy’s fault though. They badly misjudged the direction of this franchise. I can see the boardroom looking over all these spreadsheets about trying to expand interest and how to do it and then getting more revenue. They focused so much on that, that they lost the core demographic. The picture in OP just screams to me that it’s ‘we’ll have something for everybody’. But I want Mark, Harrison, Carrie, Billy, on screen one last time, and thats never gonna happen. Star Wars is dead. Time to move on.

Soodanim

I think the Star Wars universe is great, but the movies aren’t necessarily that fantastic.

Mandolorian was great, and it’s definitely a step in the right direction. Some of the best Jedi moments were in a show that wasn’t about Jedis. Maybe that’s why - they were used sparingly.

I have very little insight into the upcoming content, as I just take it as it comes. Whatever that show teased at the the end of Mando was could be good. Shame Ming Na Wen is just playing the same character as in Agents of Shield, though.

dr_octagon

Banned
h6nF6vb.gif

Kev Kev

I’m in the camp that Disney killed Star Wars. I’m not sure it’s all Kathleen Kennedy’s fault though. They badly misjudged the direction of this franchise. I can see the boardroom looking over all these spreadsheets about trying to expand interest and how to do it and then getting more revenue. They focused so much on that, that they lost the core demographic. The picture in OP just screams to me that it’s ‘we’ll have something for everybody’. But I want Mark, Harrison, Carrie, Billy, on screen one last time, and thats never gonna happen. Star Wars is dead. Time to move on.
gonna cry tobey maguire GIF

Top Bottom