• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who else took a trip to New Zealand to play FH5 early?

Relocated to NZ with Xbox Airlines

• Of course

Votes: 43 61.4%
  • No, I have the patience of a monk

Votes: 27 38.6%

• Total voters

MOTM

Banned
Didn’t buy the premium edition or add-ons as the standard game is more than enough for me but travelling for work for a week and can’t wait that long 😅

Last edited:

wvnative

Only an idiot wouldn't exploit this.

I totally forgot this was a thing and never expected to play today but then I woke up to see posts about new zealand and i was like "oh duh, i can play NOW"

Loving it aside from the terribly aggressive LOD in performance mode and quality mode has too much blur.

Kssio_Aug

"I have the patience of a monk"
Not really, I just very VERY rarely can play during week days, so even if I exploited it I would hardly be able to play for more than 10 minutes! :(

Kilau

Gold Member
Normally I wouldn’t but I was going to be busy most of Friday so getting to play on Thursday was great. I love New Zealand anyway.

SEGA_2012

No. I would love to travel someday to New Zealand, but not this way and not because of this.
I want to buy a Series X before i play FH5.

MOTM

Banned
Only an idiot wouldn't exploit this.

I totally forgot this was a thing and never expected to play today but then I woke up to see posts about new zealand and i was like "oh duh, i can play NOW"

Loving it aside from the terribly aggressive LOD in performance mode and quality mode has too much blur.
Didn’t even know it was a thing until a few days ago.

Last edited:

Woffls

guys i just moved to NZ with my PC. do i just need to change my Windows clock for the Windows Store to acknowledge that i am, in fact, in NZ?

Pejo

lunch GIF

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
It's silly that games don't all just unlock at the same global time anyway
At least it's easy on Xbox, but yeah it's stupid to do different time launch. Especially in situation, when it's unlocking at 00:00 in work day. Those people there, probably not going to have time to play, but people with 12+ hours less, is going to have an evening, where it made sense.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
I don't know what this exploit is, but my schedule really won't allow me to play until the normal US unlock time.

Quasicat

"I have the patience of a monk"
Not really, I just very VERY rarely can play during week days, so even if I exploited it I would hardly be able to play for more than 10 minutes! :(
Seriously! I can play at work occasionally on my Switch, but rarely play during the week except when I play with the kids. That being said, I have a few hours off on Wednesday so that will be my time to fire it up!

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Why is it possible to have multiple choices?

"of course no, I have the patience of a monk"

I wasn’t paying for early access as COD was keeping me more than busy enough. But def booked my flight to NZ this morning.

fatmarco

I already live there hahaha.

It was really fun having that initial feeling of camaraderie where people were all trying to get the same early but hard to reach bonus boards, and finding groups of people all in Supra Mk4's. I hope that feeling continues.

Top Bottom