• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

who is best super hero?

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
buuuuut cant choose Batman wins every time

Dark_knight_returns.jpg

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
This is my favourite because he looks bad ass and is OP.

MIl0IJz.jpeg

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Wolverine’s regenerative powers are awesome. He’s lived for a super long time. It would just suck to meet Magneto.

FeralEcho

Not a superhero per se but he inspires people just the same...He changes the destinies of people around him by sheer will of him struggling against his own destiny. Never yielding and always pushing forward.

And he's my favourite character of all time.

The struggler

The hundred-man slayer

The black swordsman himself:

Guts

pvOYfmv.jpeg

pHGHsZL.jpeg

7Vi0JQU.jpeg

O5afwer.jpeg

osCbVLM.png

Laptop1991

70's as a young kid i liked Spiderman there was a cartoon on tv and the last time i bought a comic i was 10 and it was Spiderman,
80's superman, way too overpowered though, he should just win easily every time lol,
90's and into the early 00's Batman, i enjoyed the films, and the tech was cool, and i liked how dark the films were,
After then no idea, out of the recent films i only enjoyed the first Guardians of the Galaxy, there's too many of em now lol.

Trilobit

Gold Member
Batman is the best. Nothing I've read beats Year One and I love most of the movies, not to mention the Arkham games. But my favourite is still Spidey in Ultimate comics and in Raimi movies. Mostly because he's a poor struggling guy and has a fun personality. The powers are pretty cool too. They made him too dependent on Stark in the recent movies though.

Last edited:

Durien

Gold Member
A real hero that died fighting to save the universe …

stoic GIF
If you read the comic that the movie is based off, he has an alternate reason to kill people.

Also Spiderman I feel is a genuine hero. Ironically, I have almost no Spiderman comics but a ton of Batman.

Last edited:

Ballthyrm

Batman is a billionaire that let his city rot from the inside so he can play justiciar at night.

Comic super heroes are pretty terrible in general at saving or helping people.

Real superheroes like Norman Borlaug or Maurice Hilleman actually got shit done.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
It's a retard gimmick he's been running with for a year or two now. Look at his old posts and you'll see that he can write like an educated person, he just chooses not to.
I suppose i am not surprised certain members keep on shticks in order to feel more meaningful on GAF.

FunkMiller

I actually love how the OP answers his own question in his opening post. 'Who do you think is the best superhero? But don't mention the best superhero.'

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

daffyduck

Yes, I figured. I don’t actually care about Indian Superman and Spider-woman, although they could‘ve at least got there super hero universes correct.

Top Bottom