• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is your most beloved person all-time in gaming?

oEqL5Il.gif

Father of Playstation Ken the man.

tmlDan

Shuhei Yoshida, no exec loves gaming like that man does.

Miyazaki, Iwata, and Miyamoto too

Oddly enough they're all japanese lol

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Neil Druckmann - Directed 3 of my top 5 fave games. TLOU 2 was like, specifically made for me.
Ken Kutagari - Father of the PlayStation

K2D

Banned
Kinda Funny crew.

Whenever I get anxiety or my depression kicks in, I just play a random episode of theirs that I haven't seen and I immediately start to calm down. Cheesy as it may sound but I always felt like I could fit in with that group of friends. Like I'd try to chime in their discussions internally and whatnot. So yeah, definitely them.

If any of the KF crew reads this, thanks for always keeping me company whenever I'm down, like I am right now.♥️
To me it's the Easy Allies/Gametrailers crew. Especially liked Isla, Kyle and Elyse at Gametrailers.

I liked Beyond/Kinda Funny before they shived Colin. Now I can't watch neither Kinda Funny or Colin's content..

Fare thee well

Neophyte
It's really obscure. I miss Campbell Lane. He was the narrator for the intros and outros to Homeworld games, and I loved his utterly unique voice. Sadly as he passed away before deserts of kharak and that also means he won't be in Homeworld 3. I almost wouldn't mind if they found a strong immitation.

anthraticus

Banned
Dave Arneson and Gary Gygax
Robert Woodhead and D.W. Bradley
Jon Van Caneghem
Richard Garriott
Tim Cain, Leonard Boyarsky and Jason D. Anderson
Joel Billings
Warren Spector and Paul Neurath

Carrying the mantle...

Pierre Begue
Styg
Cleveland M. Blakemore
Vincent D. Weller

Kaachan

It’ll be hard to only choose one because so many people in the gaming industry has impacted me in different ways, but I’d say Koji Kondo and Nobuo Uematsu are definitely up there as the first ones

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
Kojumbo. I am mega excited about every game he directs. MGS is my favourite gaming series. Death Stranding was my goty. Love the ideas he comes up with, the amazing trailers he does etc.

Top Bottom