• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who knew that giving a female character feminine features would be so offensive.

Excess

Seemed ironic AF to me, lmao.
It's ironic that the strides made during the sexual revolution of the 60's and 70's were undone by the reactionary forces of marginalization, intersectionality and critical theory. It has substituted the ideas of sexual liberation for that of liberation from oppression: If beauty is an immutable trait from birth that can determine life-success for women, then all sexual idolization of women must be extinguished for the sake of those who do not have it.

levyjl1988

Banned
rmLn0pv.jpg
MLDRIZE.jpg

Video game modellers keep fucking up the face, we don't want your fucking agenda in our games.

As it should.
Zn2bnNY.jpg

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Yeah, some of you need to slap a mask on and take a tour of your city; particularly if you think Aeris is more representative of a "real woman" than Abby or Jessie from CONTROL. Especially if you think "body builders in bikini bodies" are the only type of toned females bodies out there.

The article attached to that thread is probably one of the more embarrassing things I've read whether it be from the plot point that just aren't at all true to the lingerie photo of Ashley Johnson (who has nothing to do with her character model).

. . . and I'm STILL waiting for ANYTHING from ND that backs up anything you've ascribed to him. A developer not wanting to have their characters running around in "blue body paint" (Cortana) helping the player is not the same as saying "We can't have attractive women." If that's all you got from that brief snipper of a talk then that's pretty sad.

levyjl1988

Banned

Kuranghi

It must be a really frustrating time to be an artist.

Story time!

Another buddy of mine currently works at a small dev and is an extremely talented artist with an beyond impressive portfolio. Like many, he has always worked hard, and puts everything into his work. He designed a specific character and everyone was very happy with it, except one person. This one person (of higher power) went on to talk about how the character was "racially insensitive", which couldn't be further from the truth. He even showed me, and there was absolutely nothing about the character that screamed stereotypes, racism, etc. No one else, aside from the one person, felt that way as well.

The worst part is that he felt horrible to be accused of such a thing. He felt embarrassed, hurt, disgusted, etc. Which, I can't really blame him considering he puts everything into his work, and then is told something like that.

I guess they ended up revising the character and moving on. But he went on to tell me that this issue had been coming up there a few times, and it seems like anytime an artist would make a diverse character, it would somehow bite the artist in the ass. This is coming from a diverse group of artists made up of various races, ethnicities, genders, etc. But when they'd just make some default looking white character, no one would complain about it, lmao.

Thats the stupidity of racial splits, diversity and inclusion.

On one hand, some people want to show some difference (give people some personality and culture), but then some people want to do a 180 and NOT do that because showing some unique characteristics (especially in character driven media where it's important to make them different so it's not boring) can lead to isolation and stereotyping.

Zero standards and totally a grey area.

The worst thing about it all is when they use their narrow world view and extreme lack of knowledge about history/culture to justify cancelling something they think is offsensive when its actually the opposite and makes them look like total morons.

Like that Little Devil Inside "controversy" with this imagery:

little-devil-inside.jpg

Submentals said the "big red lips" on the mask was offensive when combined with the dreadlocks and the "joint". To me its clearly hollow and is a blowpipe but nevermind that, whats wrong with dreadlocks and big lips? Thats just bizarre to me. The devs said it was meant to be reference to masks like this:

So they weren't even referencing African tribes/masks anyway, it was a pastiche of several cultures ffs. The fact they assumed it was a "joint" when they thought the character was black and had dreads really shows their own internal ignorance like every dreadlocked black person smokes weed all day. Talk about stereotyping... fuck me.

I'm scottish and if I see tourists running around in the city centre with cheap "fanny kilts" (As in, not real tartan and just a meaningless pattern) on and a tam o' shanter + ginger hair piece attached (https://www.google.com/search?q=tam+o+shanter) I don't think "oh these bastards are disrepecting me and my culture!" I think oh look some people having fun and also maybe it will cause them to actually take an interest in the cutlure and read about the origins of the hat and then go on to learn about the Robert Burns poem and so on.

I've seen of japanese game monster designs that have kilts and ginger hair and bagpipes and such and I don't even bat an eye, because its not being done in a mean way, its just culture appropriation, which I am for. Its just another way to create a richer and more inclusive society in my eyes, I want everyone to have their own culture and celebrate it in the way they want but I also don't want big iron fences between everyone.

Its just so mental to me that these unworldly cunts are dictating what THEY think is offsensive for other people/cultures and therefore shutting down possible exploration of other cultures. Even if someone DID think that it was a doobie then that might lead to them learning about Rastafarian culture in a roundabout way, how is that bad?!?

To me, its pretty easy to see when something is a harmless comical stereotype vs. actual hatred, why the fuck cant these pricks do that. I'll say it for the millioneth time, but its because they don't know how to think critically about the world/life/culture or even worse they choose not to for nefarious means.

EDMIX

People tend to forget that games, movies, tv shows and even novels are a form of escapism. You are literally tuning in to leave the current world behind and get absorbed into this other world for a few hours. That's why protagonists look like models because we dont want to see ourselves up on the screen.

Waaaaay too much absolution in this post man, stop. If you feel that way, sure, but stop saying this shit like its an absolute, 100% must, ironclad, hard rule etc. YOU personally engage in content that way bud and nothing wrong with that, but you don't fucking speak for me and all other consumers of this type of stuff. One of the reason I love Breaking Bad so much, is that he isn't a fucking model, he isn't this perfect looking person, he is as average as it comes and even can be seen as a loser, but that is what makes the series so great, it is a fucking loser, that is down on his luck in so many areas and decides to sell drugs using is knowledge of chemistry. NOT a fucking "model" lol
when it comes to leads, great looks have to be a must

Nah bud, for you sure, but not all artist think this way or create this way man.

I personally draw from life everyday for warm ups and I usually draw just random people. So if I'm putting those random looking people in my work sometimes, it has nothing to do with me feeling they look like models or "great", in fact I'm using it to show the reality of how the real world looks, not some fake magazine of models sir.

That isn't a absolute, ironclad idea. That is something that differs from artist to artist, shit thats like me saying "when it comes to leads, looking NORMAL have to be a must bro" as if I fucking speak for ALL artist or some shit. No issue with having a view point, but stop forcing to sound like its the norm or a default idea or hard rule or "have" to be this way or that etc.

If I make a book simply based on people that I see and they tend to not look that great, fuck you going to do about it? Put me in jail? lol Come on man, make the point based on how YOU feel vs this forced narrative that something "have" to be this way or that etc. I disagree with your point, but even I'm not saying the point I'm making is the norm. Relax on the hyperbole

mckmas8808

Banned
500k copies if far from "selling well", if anything, Returnal is the best example that people don't want to play as an old granny... Maybe if Selene was somewhat similar to Lara Croft the game would got a better reception, but we will never know, and with such sales it's questionable if there will ever be a sequel. The rest of the characters on the list are 100% alpha males (except Nico and Freeman, who fit perfectly for their roles), and needless to say all of them and their respective titles are huge and recognizable. Modern media can try to rewrite the rules, but you can't change people's mentality, you need to have a badass dude or hot chick if you want to attract more people into you game, movie etc. Because the reality is, people get in from of a TV to take a break from the reality, so no one wants mediocrity, people have that every single day of their real life.

Did you forget.......

- It's exclusive to the PS5, which at the time only sold about 9 million consoles.
- It's a Rogue Like game.
- It's made by a medium sized team
- That's only 2 months were of sales.

mckmas8808

Banned
We're talking about muscle build. No woman is ever born a beefcake, they have to work extra hard to become one. And if they do that, they better set their expectations right. Namely, most men finding their buff figure unattractive.

Why does the bolded matter to Abby and The Last of Us 2?

Story time!

Another buddy of mine currently works at a small dev and is an extremely talented artist with an beyond impressive portfolio. Like many, he has always worked hard, and puts everything into his work. He designed a specific character and everyone was very happy with it, except one person. This one person (of higher power) went on to talk about how the character was "racially insensitive", which couldn't be further from the truth. He even showed me, and there was absolutely nothing about the character that screamed stereotypes, racism, etc. No one else, aside from the one person, felt that way as well.

The worst part is that he felt horrible to be accused of such a thing. He felt embarrassed, hurt, disgusted, etc. Which, I can't really blame him considering he puts everything into his work, and then is told something like that.

I guess they ended up revising the character and moving on. But he went on to tell me that this issue had been coming up there a few times, and it seems like anytime an artist would make a diverse character, it would somehow bite the artist in the ass. This is coming from a diverse group of artists made up of various races, ethnicities, genders, etc. But when they'd just make some default looking white character, no one would complain about it, lmao.

Was this one person (of higher power) white?

Woggleman

I wish creators just did what they want instead of trying to tip tie around outrage. The quality of everything has suffered because of it.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Male feminists are fucking creeps anyway. As we learned from polygons nick robinson, most of them put on an act to gain the support of their female colleagues to get laid. Its creepier and more blatant than a character with breasts has ever been
true-shorty.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: PJX

MiguelItUp

To me, its pretty easy to see when something is a harmless comical stereotype vs. actual hatred, why the fuck cant these pricks do that. I'll say it for the millionth time, but its because they don't know how to think critically about the world/life/culture or even worse they choose not to for nefarious means.
Yeah, it's honestly extremely sad. I mean, to be frank, you could nitpick practically anything and twist its intent if you really wanted to. I think that's all that's being done here with everything mentioned. Why? I'm not really sure. Maybe it's for attention? Maybe it's because the accuser legitimately finds it "offensive" as a result of their own opinion or intent? Who knows, there's so many variables....

It's just sad. Every time I see something like what you mentioned with Little Devil Inside, it makes me just wince. Because for me, there's a HUGE difference between good and bad intent, and it's generally VERY obvious. Besides, why would anyone in their right mind put SO much time into a mainstream project/product that perpetuates hateful opinions and views? Especially ones handled by such large companies.

Sure, there have been times where there were legitimate "accidents" that were the result of ignorance, but they were quickly resolved. But my GOD there have been so many situations where it's like, "Wtf? There was clearly no ill intent in any of that...."

But that's a thing too, we're also in a period where people don't know the difference between stereotypes and racism. So they just equate the two. I've seen SO many conversations about Street Fighter 2 and how it's "racist", I was like, "Wtf? No, if anything it contains some stereotypes, sure. But it's racist? No."

But, I suppose we've reached a point where feminine female characters could be considered "hurtful" to some folks that think that look is "unrealistic"? Maybe it's just projection? Lol. "I don't look like that! So that's offensive!" Look, I'm all for realistic looking characters of all forms, but that doesn't mean attractive feminine females, and attractive masculine males don't exist, lmao.

Was this one person (of higher power) white?
Yup, big surprise, no? I feel like that's almost always the case. It's surreal, lmao.

mckmas8808

Banned
Yup, big surprise, no? I feel like that's almost always the case. It's surreal, lmao.

LOL! Nah, I'm not surprised. That's why having a diverse team is good. Sadly in this case the white person seems to be the one blocking the POCs from creating characters that they deem cool or interesting. And that person is the one with the most power.

This has been going on for decades. Now (in this case) the excuse has just changed.

bit_blaster

Neo Member
I used to be sympathetic to the oversexualizing of female characters argument in certain scenarios, but its now devolved into just hating pretty much all traces of female beauty and femininity even when its very mild.

The double standard is also really annoying how its okay for men to be sexualized like Kotaku writing about how Hades protagonist is hot or how they "demand to see Oro's dick", but then condemn Soul Calibur 6 for Ivy Valentine.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

LOL! Nah, I'm not surprised. That's why having a diverse team is good. Sadly in this case the white person seems to be the one blocking the POCs from creating characters that they deem cool or interesting. And that person is the one with the most power.

This has been going on for decades. Now (in this case) the excuse has just changed.
Haha, I knew you wouldn't be. Exactly! That was the kicker to the whole ordeal for me. He was and IS the only white guy in a team of 8 artists. Everyone else on the artist team that was POC, INCLUDING SOMEONE THAT WAS THE RACE OF THE CHARACTER, had no problem with the character. They thought he was great!

But she had an issue.

She claimed that it would be best for them to "avoid any issue at all cost", which to some degree I get in some instances. But in this one, it served absolutely no purpose as there was no issue to begin with.

Kuranghi

Yeah, it's honestly extremely sad. I mean, to be frank, you could nitpick practically anything and twist its intent if you really wanted to. I think that's all that's being done here with everything mentioned. Why? I'm not really sure. Maybe it's for attention? Maybe it's because the accuser legitimately finds it "offensive" as a result of their own opinion or intent? Who knows, there's so many variables....

It's just sad. Every time I see something like what you mentioned with Little Devil Inside, it makes me just wince. Because for me, there's a HUGE difference between good and bad intent, and it's generally VERY obvious. Besides, why would anyone in their right mind put SO much time into a mainstream project/product that perpetuates hateful opinions and views? Especially ones handled by such large companies.

Sure, there have been times where there were legitimate "accidents" that were the result of ignorance, but they were quickly resolved. But my GOD there have been so many situations where it's like, "Wtf? There was clearly no ill intent in any of that...."

But that's a thing too, we're also in a period where people don't know the difference between stereotypes and racism. So they just equate the two. I've seen SO many conversations about Street Fighter 2 and how it's "racist", I was like, "Wtf? No, if anything it contains some stereotypes, sure. But it's racist? No."

But, I suppose we've reached a point where feminine female characters could be considered "hurtful" to some folks that think that look is "unrealistic"? Maybe it's just projection? Lol. "I don't look like that! So that's offensive!" Look, I'm all for realistic looking characters of all forms, but that doesn't mean attractive feminine females, and attractive masculine males don't exist, lmao.

I honestly think a big part of it is just being unworldly (I don't know a better word than this so I keep using it lol ignorant is too general), if you don't know anything about other cultures you are bound to make bad judgements based on false information or surface level takes of things you see.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

I used to be sympathetic to the oversexualizing of female characters argument in certain scenarios, but its now devolved into just hating pretty much all traces of female beauty and femininity even when its very mild.

The double standard is also really annoying how its okay for men to be sexualized like Kotaku writing about how Hades protagonist is hot or how they "demand to see Oro's dick", but then condemn Soul Calibur 6 for Ivy Valentine.

Thats just fucking creepy, imagine it reversed for Ivy haha:

Im Horny Zach Galifianakis GIF

"I demand to see his god-knob!" A mentalist, 202X

MiguelItUp

I honestly think a big part of it is just being unworldly (I don't know a better than this so I keep using it lol ignorant is too general), if you don't know anything about other cultures you are bound to make bad judgements based on false information or surface level takes of things you see.
Man, unworldly is a great term for excessive ignorance, lmao.

LOL what the hell, get over yourself you freak. I haven't used this site in ages, I forgot to quote you properly. And besides, I see no actual counterpoint. Interesting eh.

Given the fact you're so butthurt, I'm gonna assume you're exactly the sort of male feminist I was describing. Cry some more loser.
As someone who's feelings and emotions likely fall more on your side of the spectrum with respect to the current topic, it would be more helpful to not call this person names. It makes you look bad. The post you quoted stands on its own.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting

Complete and utter nonsense. This is just another rephrasing of the "What is this trend of desexualizing women in games" comment from earlier: the GREAT MAJORITY of games have the traditional female bodies that artists have been designing for decades. The upcoming game releases from big studios all adhere to this: Far Cry 6, Deathloop (even though Julianna's design gives some folks here pause for "other" reasons) and hell even COD: Vanguard (those are the big games off the top of my head).

Not exactly bigotry; I believe I would have no problem working with gay people. The code is not 'tainted gay'; I care that is competent code, and as long as the result is the best I can get I could not care less who did it or what that person likes or does out of work.. but on the other hand getting kind of tired about SJW tendencies as if you were required to complete a quota or things like that. If I don't include avatars that are not women and men then I am excluding you and you feel offended.. sure, feel free to feel as offended as much as you want. Didn't you identify with a woman? then wtf don't you choose the woman avatar. It is MY creation; I DECIDE how I am gonna make it, and if you don't like it there are plenty of other options. I don't have to change MY VISION to fit YOUR ENTITLED TANTRUM because you feel that your value depends on criticizing the work of others since you have not made anything of value on your own, and is the only way you found to get noticed. You wanna see a game where the protagonist is gay, or that the protagonist is a woman with a man's body, sure, go ahead, you have as much freedom to do it as I have freedom to do MY GAME as I please; now f* off.

I honestly the think the root of this whole thing isn't about "men and women" in general, but rather more about how below average or unattractive men and women react to things.

Basically most unattractive men will see a traditionally attractive dude like Nathan Drake in a game and will either be indifferent to it or think he is "cool"
But a lot of unattractive women (specially those active on twitter) will see a traditionally attractive woman like Cammy and they'll get upset

I have thought about that. Kind of hard to come up with a reason how anorexic women got to be considered attractive in a cat-walk, but those people that decide who goes in the cat-walk are not exactly the models, but either men or women that would not be considered most attractive. What they sell in those pageants will not make a woman curvy; if you don't have that type of body there is no product that will make it that way, yet you have to convince people that if they buy your product they will look very attractive. Since you can not make that happen, you change the definition of attractive, and make it something that can be reached by using a product that can be purchased. Still, when I see an appealing female character, it has not been a woman like those that pose as elite-babes by being anorexic, many times imposed by some designer or some cat-walk manager weirdo or jealous woman, but since the self-worth of those women depends on aproval by other people, if they tell them to be anorexic, they become anorexic since they have no mind of their own. Normally you relate beauty with health, and being anorexic does not reflect a healthy image or inspire you to mate with that person. By the way, curvy is not the same as fat

mckmas8808

Banned
Haha, I knew you wouldn't be. Exactly! That was the kicker to the whole ordeal for me. He was and IS the only white guy in a team of 8 artists. Everyone else on the artist team that was POC, INCLUDING SOMEONE THAT WAS THE RACE OF THE CHARACTER, had no problem with the character. They thought he was great!

But she had an issue.

She claimed that it would be best for them to "avoid any issue at all cost", which to some degree I get in some instances. But in this one, it served absolutely no purpose as there was no issue to begin with.

People like her just don't "get it". It's probably why certain characters within some ethic groups in the media in general get type cast so much. The high ups are scared to make an interesting character that's a POC, LGBT, etc. It's so dumb. How about instead of denying that artist's vision, you speak with them about it and learn the cultures of different people....geez.

MiguelItUp

People like her just don't "get it". It's probably why certain characters within some ethic groups in the media in general get type cast so much. The high ups are scared to make an interesting character that's a POC, LGBT, etc. It's so dumb. How about instead of denying that artist's vision, you speak with them about it and learn the cultures of different people....geez.
EXACTLY! He was so upset that rather than trying to talk to him about the character he created. They just mislabeled and poorly assumed the character, and him. He's been a successful artist for a very long time, never had anyone associate his work with such a subject.

That's the thing that's even more infuriating about all this stuff. The ones that generally make the incorrect assumption, label it, and leave. Or just keep yelling it without wanting to have a cordial conversation about the material and understanding it. It's gross. Radicals of all sides are guilty of this, and it's incredibly sad.

bit_blaster

Neo Member
Complete and utter nonsense. This is just another rephrasing of the "What is this trend of desexualizing women in games" comment from earlier: the GREAT MAJORITY of games have the traditional female bodies that artists have been designing for decades. The upcoming game releases from big studios all adhere to this: Far Cry 6, Deathloop (even though Julianna's design gives some folks here pause for "other" reasons) and hell even COD: Vanguard (those are the big games off the top of my head).
idk about that
zZLljVH.png

JayK47

I definitely prefer Japanese character designs lately. I stare at ugly people every damn day and I play games to escape reality. So I guess that means I don't want to stare at super HD fuck ugly people in my games. Control was a fun game and all was well until the cut scenes. Damn. If it fits the story, fine. But most of the time it is 100% BS agenda and it is lame and I will not rush out to pay full price for it. I may even skip it entirely. I tend to pre-order Japanese games and wait for sales or just skip "Western" games. There are a few studios outside of Japan that still can make decent characters, but this trend is really dumb and I hope it passes.

Dogwater

Banned
As someone who's feelings and emotions likely fall more on your side of the spectrum with respect to the current topic, it would be more helpful to not call this person names. It makes you look bad. The post you quoted stands on its own.
Excuse me? "You failed to quote me properly and then linked to a Joe Rogan clip so your argument is invalid, I win bye bye" is not a particularly respectable response, lol. And besides, he seems upset that someone would insinuate that some men essentially try to trick women into being emotionally interested in them by pretending their share politics and values. I find that alone pretty creepy, so I'll call him what I like, thanks.

Is ResetERA pouring back into Gaf or what?

GeorgPrime

Banned
Its easy. If a woman designs my female characters and a stupid feminist guy finds this offensive he can talk to the woman about it and i back her up.

I dont want women who are looking like small boys. Thats something i will let the people at Outer Worlds do

Last edited:

PJX

Story time!

Does this friend of yours have an online portfolio I can check out?

NahaNago

Did you forget.......

- It's exclusive to the PS5, which at the time only sold about 9 million consoles.
- It's a Rogue Like game.
- It's made by a medium sized team
- That's only 2 months were of sales.
A problem I see is that even with a medium sized team they worked on the game for nearly 4 years. If this had been a much smaller development team then I would have considered this a successful launch but they supposedly have like 80 people in their studio.

FingerBang

Male feminists are fucking creeps anyway. As we learned from polygons nick robinson, most of them put on an act to gain the support of their female colleagues to get laid. Its creepier and more blatant than a character with breasts has ever been
As much as I don't like grouping people indiscriminately like that, it really seems to be the case. It reminds me of what Douglas Murray says in The Madness of Crowds, comparing them to beta male cuttlefish who pretend to be female to get close to the actual females and have a chance to mate. What bothers me is that being a feminist doesn't mean the same thing everywhere.

In some countries with strict, backward gender roles, it's worth fighting for women's rights. But in other countries, like the US and the UK, it's basically ignoring biology and hating men. It's that "gender is a social construct" bullshit that is slowly becoming "sex isn't real". Most people want to be nice and don't understand it's just a loud and insignificant minority pushing for that. It seems bigger only because they're allowed to say whatever the fuck they want on social media without being punished.

We'll have to deal with this kind of crap for a while, but don't worry: they're going to lose. Everyone has their peak woke moment and eventually realizes it's not just being kind as they want to make it sound.

laynelane

They go around preaching kindness and empathy but many of them are some of the most unkind and unempathetic people I have seem. They take utter glee in getting somebody canceled and ruining their life. What is so kind about that?

A few years back, I was reading a discussion about this sort of topic and one of the responses to a statement someone didn't agree with was: "Learn some fucking empathy, you fucking asshole". It stuck me how this person, who genuinely believed they were empathetic, attacked someone with a different opinion while making absolutely no effort to clarify or understand their view, personality, history, etc.

It's just buzzwords - empathy, tolerance, kindness - in many situations, I find. It's sad because those truly are wonderful traits and worth having and cultivating, but people who target others with the intent of shutting them down/cancelling them are distorting the meaning of those words, even weaponizing them.

mckmas8808

Banned
A problem I see is that even with a medium sized team they worked on the game for nearly 4 years. If this had been a much smaller development team then I would have considered this a successful launch but they supposedly have like 80 people in their studio.

I "think" half of those people got hired a couple of years into the project though. I "believe" that's what I read months ago.

Excuse me? "You failed to quote me properly and then linked to a Joe Rogan clip so your argument is invalid, I win bye bye" is not a particularly respectable response, lol. And besides, he seems upset that someone would insinuate that some men essentially try to trick women into being emotionally interested in them by pretending their share politics and values. I find that alone pretty creepy, so I'll call him what I like, thanks.

Is ResetERA pouring back into Gaf or what?
I honestly don't know how you read that into my response, so I will restate.

I believe that person is wrong. So wrong, in fact, that I believe responding to them is actually superfluous. They are so out of touch with reality and they've made it clear.

At the same time, I think calling people names, even if deserved, is a poor conversational tactic. To observers, I think it makes you look uncivil. As someone who agrees with you, I'd rather not feel the need to distance myself from your post. I'd rather give it a Like or something, but I can't do that when you're rudely attacking someone. If you disagree, so be it.

ResetEra is exactly the kind of place that I'd never want to be, because it's never a conversation, just an echo chamber. Do they even talk about games in any way unrelated to politics?

Why does the bolded matter to Abby and The Last of Us 2?
You tell me, with you hopping from "women in the real world" to "Abby and The Last of Us 2".
Which is honestly irrelevant since same rules apply. Men in general don't find beefcake ladies attractive, and it's not "dangerous" to point this out.
And ladies don't become beefcakes because "women look different, lol". It's a commitment, and if anything, it's dangerous to feed them illusions about how the world is gonna treat them at the end of it.

mckmas8808

Banned
idk about that
zZLljVH.png

Why is Abby on this Western list?

You tell me, with you hopping from "women in the real world" to "Abby and The Last of Us 2".
Which is honestly irrelevant since same rules apply. Men in general don't find beefcake ladies attractive, and it's not "dangerous" to point this out.
And ladies don't become beefcakes because "women look different, lol". It's a commitment, and if anything, it's dangerous to feed them illusions about how the world is gonna treat them at the end of it.

It's dangerous to me, because I'm not sure "WHY" us men gamers "NEED" to be attracted to female characters that we play in games.

Top Bottom