• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why don't people who hate 30fps get a PC already

rofif

Banned
The majority of casuals who buy consoles and pick up games notice when they're choppy and they look like shit. That's what 30fps gives you.
Maybe your casuals are different than mine...
But my cooworker casuals, don't even care if they play rdr2 at 20 fps, witcher3 on ps4 is best game ever, "what's wrong with cyberpunk on my ps4" and so on.
They really, really do not notice anything. They have no comparison.

PhaseJump

Banned
Maybe your casuals are different than mine...
But my cooworker casuals, don't even care if they play rdr2 at 20 fps, witcher3 on ps4 is best game ever, "what's wrong with cyberpunk on my ps4" and so on.
They really, really do not notice anything. They have no comparison.

Everybody's casuals are different from yours. You're a "PC gamer" who trolls every PC thread by downplaying it, while arguing that consoles are good enough and a better deal.

Again, I asked. Why are you still here? Rage quitter.

rofif

Banned
Everybody's casuals are different from yours. You're a "PC gamer" who trolls every PC thread by downplaying it, while arguing that consoles are good enough and a better deal.

Again, I asked. Why are you still here? Rage quitter.
I am just saying that casuals don't know any better.
My buddy plays rdr2 on 1050 at very low fps around 20 and he had no idea.
Other buddy plays bf 5 on 1060, so it should be ok but he is using all wrong settings and have it running 60hz with vsync... so you know.
These are my examples of casuals. People who just play what they have and they don't mind.

Do not attack me. I am not downplaying anything. I just gave examples of ps4 and pc casuals who play bad ports or play wrongly and don't care. Where is pc downplaying here?! What are you trying to achieve here by lying ?
In fact, I helped that one guy replace 1050 with 1060 and I explained other guy to either disable vsync and showed him how much faster the game responds when he either plays in borderless/disables vsync/enables tipple buffering.
I've built many pcs for friends over the years. I often sell them parts, help them set up and bore them to death with vrr and vsync talk.
Thanks to that, that rdr2 buddy got his son a 165hz ips ultrawide and a good pc.... ask his son if he likes "that dad's friend who built his pc".....
I didn't even advise him to buy a console. For other guy, I advised to get series X and gamepass for his multiple kids. He couldnt afford a pc and it was over a year ago. They are super happy.
In fact, I know only 1 person who also has a ps5 lol.
tl;dr I am a nice, rather objective guy towards my friends. I don't sell everyone on ps5 like you would imagine. And imagine or not, they are very happy for my advice and help. And they get all the super cheap parts from me lol. I always sell my stuff so cheap or give it away.

Last edited:

PhaseJump

Banned
I am just saying that casuals don't know any better.
My buddy plays rdr2 on 1050 at very low fps around 20 and he had no idea.
Other buddy plays bf 5 on 1060, so it should be ok but he is using all wrong settings and have it running 60hz with vsync... so you know.
These are my examples of casuals. People who just play what they have and they don't mind.

Do not attack me. I am not downplaying anything. I just gave examples of ps4 and pc casuals who play bad ports or play wrongly and don't care. Where is pc downplaying here?! What are you trying to achieve here by lying ?
In fact, I helped that one guy replace 1050 with 1060 and I explained other guy to either disable vsync and showed him how much faster the game responds when he either plays in borderless/disables vsync/enables tipple buffering.
I've built many pcs for friends over the years. I often sell them parts, help them set up and bore them to death with vrr and vsync talk.
Thanks to that, that rdr2 buddy got his son a 165hz ips ultrawide and a good pc.... ask his son if he likes "that dad's friend who built his pc".....
I didn't even advise him to buy a console. For other guy, I advised to get series X and gamepass for his multiple kids. He couldnt afford a pc and it was over a year ago. They are super happy.
In fact, I know only 1 person who also has a ps5 lol.
tl;dr I am a nice, rather objective guy towards my friends. I don't sell everyone on ps5 like you would imagine. And imagine or not, they are very happy for my advice and help. And they get all the super cheap parts from me lol. I always sell my stuff so cheap or give it away.

"Do NoT aTtAcK mE"

Says the guy who literally dropped an "Mustard Race" comment here recently to egg on and troll the thread. Mods deleted it. They deleted my troll doll gif reaction to it too. Yet here you are time and again playing a victim to some apparent lies about you.

It ain't happening here, chief. Nobody takes you seriously when you chime in. Thems the breaks. Having to dredge through your bullshit console peddling work of art in that thread dedicated to God of War on PC was enough for me. Most of the completely outrgeous and toxic Sony Ponies were taken out since then. I practically exist to take the piss and laugh at everything here without a warrior bias, but I don't go out of my way to focus on shit I clearly hate just to repeatedly derail threads.

You melted down and rage quit already. You clearly hate this forum for laughing at your bullshit takes. Why are you still here trying to justify anything regarding any position?

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Honestly, I think anyone who can't afford a PC is a failure of a human beign. Imagine not having enough money to be able to spend 2000 dollaridoos on a few PC parts each year without issue.

Where do you guys work at? Flippin' burgers at McDonalds? I bet your manager is playing some Minecraft (4K, Max settings) on his high-end PC right now while laughing his ass off. Poor guy tho, having to deal with such peasantries each day must be a pain.

That said, I'm a tolerable person. Some of my friends play on consoles and I still talk to them, even if I pity them. Just as a favor, I make sweet sweet love with her girlfriends day after day. After all, only a PC gamer can truly satisfy a woman.

Last edited:

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
Honestly, I think anyone who can't afford a PC is a failure of a human beign. Imagine not having enough money to be able to spend 2000 dollaridoos on a few PC parts each year without issue.

Where do you guys work at? Flippin' burgers at McDonalds? I bet your manager is playing some Minecraft (4K, Max settings) on his high-end PC right now while laughing his ass off. Poor guy tho, having to deal with such peasantries each day must be a pain.

That said, I'm a tolerable person. Some of my friends play on consoles and I still talk to them, even if I pity them. Just as a favor, I make sweet sweet love with her girlfriends day after day. After all, only a PC gamer can truly satify a woman.
It's 6 months, mate. And you spend 4 of those months just reverse engineering video drivers to fix problems.

I was in for a awakening when I experienced AC Odyssey on PS5 in 60 FPS, I was annoyed because I kind of realised on what I was missing out. 60 FPS was an extremely transformative experience, the world feels more "alive", and more immersive, and the latency is so much better especially in combat and traversal.

It's why I plan on building a mid-high end PC some time towards the end of the year, hopefully with Lovelace or RDNA 3. It will accompany my PS5 nicely. I'm fortunate enough to have the finance for it, but I can understand it may be an expensive option for many.

Because we have consoles that cost $500+,60-70+ for online and $60-79 controllers Sony shills at this point are in the same camp as apple fans "Who need more then 8gb or ram" This is one of the better leaps gen wise in term of 60 and 120 fps options if console want to stick to slide show 30fps because devs dont bother to use correct frame pacing for 30fps or anything console need to be max $399.

rofif

Banned
"Do NoT aTtAcK mE"

Says the guy who literally dropped an "Mustard Race" comment here recently to egg on and troll the thread. Mods deleted it. They deleted my troll doll gif reaction to it too. Yet here you are time and again playing a victim to some apparent lies about you.

It ain't happening here, chief. Nobody takes you seriously when you chime in. Thems the breaks. Having to dredge through your bullshit console peddling work of art in that thread dedicated to God of War on PC was enough for me. Most of the completely outrgeous and toxic Sony Ponies were taken out since then. I practically exist to take the piss and laugh at everything here without a warrior bias, but I don't go out of my way to focus on shit I clearly hate just to repeatedly derail threads.

You melted down and rage quit already. You clearly hate this forum for laughing at your bullshit takes. Why are you still here trying to justify anything regarding any position?
I don't troll. I've not quit because I cannot let people like you win. You are just wrong. What lies about me? wtf does that even mean.
There is a difference between a joke and constant attacks.
how do you imagine this thread? Only likeminded people are invited? only 1 camp? Oh what a world would be if you had nobody to question your views.
All I see is constantly shitting on console players and especially sony players.
And just because I am the only one that's able to critically look at all of them, nobody likes me.
Yes, pc gaming has it's flaws.
Yes, console gaming has it's flaws.
I am just in a state of mind recently with lower bs acceptance, so console is more comfortable for me to use and I like owning physical games. But man, I have 600 fucking games on steam. You can't honestly say that I don't know anything about pc gaming and constantly shit on it. Only because I use it so much, I see more flaws.
So what is there to attack me for? I really do not understand.

I don't come in any pc thread and troll. I never troll. Why would I do that?! What would I achieve?!
I come in with my views and opinions, which I think are pretty objective and if you can't accept anyone going against the grain, then sorry.
This is not a pc fanclub thread so don't act like that. Everyone can speak their mind.
You cannot have a thread like this and forbid console fanboys to show up (I am not a console fanboy).
And I said mustard race because I really hate pcmr mentality. It is ruining pc community and forums like this one. It's just stubborn people justifying spending their money.
And I happen to have a very good experience with both camps.

It all started because I said consoles are cheaper than a pc.... or something... it's really not a controversial FACT.
Consoles are cheaper and have other non financial advantages or disadvantages. I think some people would prefer owning a console even if money is not an object.

edit: I also think too many people here are very close minded and just stupidly stubborn. No accepting anyone opinions and bullying. Sentences like "i am fine with 30fps" can cause pages and pages of arguing. This is idiotic and yes - I feel like a victim. Not an attacker... not in the slightest.
Edit2: I don't know why I bother. You or some other asshole will just quote this with some stupid gif or make it sound like I said something completely else. You are not reading my posts. I am sure of that.

Last edited:

ViolentP

Oh I fucking HATE this level of arrogance and entitlement. PC jackasses think the world revolves around them.

OK, here is why people don't just "get a PC"
1. They're considerably more expensive than most. As of today a competent PC costs around $1000 to build. That is considerably more expensive than a $500 console OR a $300 XSS.
2. They're intimidating. Its easy for PC jackasses who have years of experience to run games effectively who know what they're doing, but someone who is a novice its not so clear cut and dry
3. People don't want to deal with things like driver updates/maintenance.
4. You know that when you put in a disc and/or download a game it will work and be playable (Cyberpunk on last gen is a rare exception). That reason alone drives people to consoles.
5. Troubleshooting is a PAIN in the ass. A PC is Great when it runs and works, but the second you get crashes, blue screens it can become a nightmare real quick and most solutions require more than just googling.

Realize the world doesn't revolve around you. A PC isn't very difficult to use, but there is a learning curve.
Who hurt you?

rofif

Banned
It all started with you laughing at the PC bros in this same thread. Then people started laughing back at you and you engaged in victim-mode like a child. Simple as.
that's not true.
It's "pc bros" who started acting all entitled and calling me names.
They always feel attacked and never answer any legitimate points.

Last edited:

Banned
I was in for a awakening when I experienced AC Odyssey on PS5 in 60 FPS, I was annoyed because I kind of realised on what I was missing out. 60 FPS was an extremely transformative experience, the world feels more "alive", and more immersive, and the latency is so much better especially in combat and traversal.

It's why I plan on building a mid-high end PC some time towards the end of the year, hopefully with Lovelace or RDNA 3. It will accompany my PS5 nicely. I'm fortunate enough to have the finance for it, but I can understand it may be an expensive option for many.
Dark Souls Praise GIF by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
that's not true.
It's "pc bros" who started acting all entitled and calling me names.
But don't you want to spend 2 thousand dollars to have MUCH better graphics which you need to zoom in to see the difference ? :p
I think you gave them a few reasons to call you names.

Look, just between you me, I think the PS5 has a laughable lineup of actually exclusive titles after almost two years in the market. Now imagine I enter a thread that's about something PS5 related and post this list.
What do you think would happen? I would get called a hundred names, and very surely get banned right there, as I should for being a total jackass.

But I don't. For two reasons: the first is that that kind of comment would add nothing but bad vibes to the conversation and would probably derail the thread. And second, because I'm not a fucking autist and I can recognize when my words are being mean to other people for no reason.

So please, excuse me for being so condescending with you, but really, learn to get the fuck out of those kinda threads. It's clear that no one likes your input and you seem to not being enjoying any of those either, so... Why bother man? Go play some games instead and have some fun.

rofif

Banned
I think you gave them a few reasons to call you names.

Look, just between you me, I think the PS5 has a laughable lineup of actually exclusive titles after almost two years in the market. Now imagine I enter a thread that's about something PS5 related and post this list.
What do you think would happen? I would get called a hundred names, and very surely get banned right there, as I should for being a total jackass.

But I don't. For two reasons: the first is that that kind of comment would add nothing but bad vibes to the conversation and would probably derail the thread. And second, because I'm not a fucking autist and I can recognize when my words are being mean to other people for no reason.

So please, excuse me for being so condescending with you, but really, learn to get the fuck out of those kinda threads. It's clear that no one likes your input and you seem to not being enjoying any of those either, so... Why bother man? Go play some games instead and have some fun.
Really? That quote riled you up?
That’s fkd up. There is so stupid.
It was a real statement. Nothing wrong about what I said there.
If you can’t take this opinion, it’s you who should get out.
You say I started all this and you post this quote?!
All df does is zooming. You can spend even 10k on a pc and that won’t make the difference any bigger. They just don’t make games that much different between platforms anymore.
This is not a controversial opinion. It’s a fact.
You get better res, fps and that’s it. You don’t get different textures models or a whole look.
We come here to discuss this and you dismiss the most basic fucking fact. You should get banned for that if anyone.

And what you say about possibility to get banned for talking in ps threads?
I don’t know if you noticed but everyone who gets banned are ps users. They can’t even talk about their games and console because some pc entitled kids will get them banned.

This is all wrong and you turned it all upside down.
You should feel ashamed.
With this quote of mine you proved how pathetic you are and how thin your skin is.
It’s the most basic thing man. Diminishing returns are more a thing now than ever before. 400 console to 2000$ pc is not 4x jump in quality of games… but you can’t take that.

TintoConCasera

That is a one depressing list. Kind of puts things into perspective.

🥲
Crossgen did a number on it. Hopefully things get better for console bros in the coming years.

For me, I don't really care. Games aren't more fun than others just for being exclusives, that's just a marketing/console warring thing. Who cares.

It was a real statement. Nothing wrong about what I said there.
Bye bye mister, hope you have a long life and get to see your dreams come true.

Last edited:

rofif

Banned
Crossgen did a number on it. Hopefully things get better for console bros in the coming years.

For me, I don't really care. Games aren't more fun than others just for being exclusives, that's just a marketing/console warring thing. Who cares.

Bye bye mister, hope you have a long life and get to see your dreams come true.
That’s all you got?
Pathetic. You don’t have real counter arguments.

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
That’s all you got?
Pathetic. You don’t have real counter arguments.

Get some help.

A lot of people here care and care a little too much. I always celebrate when PC exclusive game finds its way to consoles (like with Valheim recently, for example) as more people are able to enjoy it.

rofif

Banned
Get some help.

A lot of people here care and care a little too much. I always celebrate when PC exclusive game finds its way to consoles (like with Valheim recently, for example) as more people are able to enjoy it.
I have a right to defend myself.
You don’t even try to understand any of it.
I think it’s you who should get help.
First attacking me and then not letting me clear my name of you stupid false accusations

ViolentP

English is not my native and I understood his few points clearly…
Why are you behaving like this?

Because English is my native language and if a point, regardless of how good it is, is delivered immaturely and angrily, the point is lost to the delivery. "Behaving like this" is being an adult. You should know it when you see it regardless of language.

mckmas8808

Banned
pc gamers have to accept that consoles offer more CxB than PCs, it’s just a fact.
Sure, you must value those high end framerates, resolutions and settings, I mean, you do you. But in the end, the games you’re playing are the same console gamers are playing and on console the experience is optimized for that machine.
Most people are fine with either 30 or 60fps.
Those with 120Hz screens are having a new 40fps mode available for them.
It is what it is, people.
You won’t convince console players that they should pay 3x more for a pc just to get high end settings and framerate because in the end, this doesn’t aggregate a lot of value to these people.
Be happy that you paid what you paid for your pc and play with whatever setting you want to but stop being smug about it and trying to justify your purchase. Be happy with your investment.

I'm surprised that most seem to ignore this fact.

PhaseJump

Banned
I don't troll. I've not quit because I cannot let people like you win. You are just wrong. What lies about me? wtf does that even mean.
There is a difference between a joke and constant attacks.
how do you imagine this thread? Only likeminded people are invited? only 1 camp? Oh what a world would be if you had nobody to question your views.
All I see is constantly shitting on console players and especially sony players.
And just because I am the only one that's able to critically look at all of them, nobody likes me.
Yes, pc gaming has it's flaws.
Yes, console gaming has it's flaws.
I am just in a state of mind recently with lower bs acceptance, so console is more comfortable for me to use and I like owning physical games. But man, I have 600 fucking games on steam. You can't honestly say that I don't know anything about pc gaming and constantly shit on it. Only because I use it so much, I see more flaws.
So what is there to attack me for? I really do not understand.

I don't come in any pc thread and troll. I never troll. Why would I do that?! What would I achieve?!
I come in with my views and opinions, which I think are pretty objective and if you can't accept anyone going against the grain, then sorry.
This is not a pc fanclub thread so don't act like that. Everyone can speak their mind.
You cannot have a thread like this and forbid console fanboys to show up (I am not a console fanboy).
And I said mustard race because I really hate pcmr mentality. It is ruining pc community and forums like this one. It's just stubborn people justifying spending their money.
And I happen to have a very good experience with both camps.

It all started because I said consoles are cheaper than a pc.... or something... it's really not a controversial FACT.
Consoles are cheaper and have other non financial advantages or disadvantages. I think some people would prefer owning a console even if money is not an object.

edit: I also think too many people here are very close minded and just stupidly stubborn. No accepting anyone opinions and bullying. Sentences like "i am fine with 30fps" can cause pages and pages of arguing. This is idiotic and yes - I feel like a victim. Not an attacker... not in the slightest.
Edit2: I don't know why I bother. You or some other asshole will just quote this with some stupid gif or make it sound like I said something completely else. You are not reading my posts. I am sure of that.

What am I winning, exactly?

The figurative lies are the supposition you have to everybody calling out your own repeated bullshit. You imply that people are lying about something while they point out or react that you're a consistent troll in PC gaming threads:
Where is pc downplaying here?! What are you trying to achieve here by lying ?

Am I lying? You shit on PC gaming, argue that you're allowed to, talk about a persecution of Playstation gamers. Yet you're in dedicated PC gaming related threads, shitting them up with complaints while advocating Playstation console sales. You're arguing that you're allowed to carry that torch in this thread as well, which itself leans toward begging performance questions around console gaming. Clearly looking for validation or stable ground to drop your soap box to step up and troll on again.

The downplaying of PC gaming is obvious and blatant, especially folllowing a rage quit tantrum and "mustard race" slinging after you repeatedly get called out here. "I'm a PC gamer" in one breath, "PC gaming sucks. Buy a Playstation. It's better." in the next. Nobody gives a shit. Nobody would, either, if you would just fuck off and stay out of or stop derailing PC gaming threads with the same shit. The mods should have long since branded you with the tag "Ad Nauseam."

The PCMR "mentality" is a fucking meme and has always been a community joke. Nobody takes it seriously. PC is objectively superior in performance and options for consumers. Debating the higher cost difference is retarded, yet you try to complain about it while derailing threads. You don't need to defend yourself. There is nothing to defend that is worth the effort.

Chronic subtle trolling bullshit that people see right through, and pearl clutching when someone rolls their eyes at it. The wisest thing you have said here is arguably: "I don't know why I bother." I mean, don't try too hard give us all some hope that you'll stop trolling.

rofif

Banned
What am I winning, exactly?

The figurative lies are the supposition you have to everybody calling out your own repeated bullshit. You imply that people are lying about something while they point out or react that you're a consistent troll in PC gaming threads:

Am I lying? You shit on PC gaming, argue that you're allowed to, talk about a persecution of Playstation gamers. Yet you're in dedicated PC gaming related threads, shitting them up with complaints while advocating Playstation console sales. You're arguing that you're allowed to carry that torch in this thread as well, which itself leans toward begging performance questions around console gaming. Clearly looking for validation or stable ground to drop your soap box to step up and troll on again.

The downplaying of PC gaming is obvious and blatant, especially folllowing a rage quit tantrum and "mustard race" slinging after you repeatedly get called out here. "I'm a PC gamer" in one breath, "PC gaming sucks. Buy a Playstation. It's better." in the next. Nobody gives a shit. Nobody would, either, if you would just fuck off and stay out of or stop derailing PC gaming threads with the same shit. The mods should have long since branded you with the tag "Ad Nauseam."

The PCMR "mentality" is a fucking meme and has always been a community joke. Nobody takes it seriously. PC is objectively superior in performance and options for consumers. Debating the higher cost difference is retarded, yet you try to complain about it while derailing threads. You don't need to defend yourself. There is nothing to defend that is worth the effort.

Chronic subtle trolling bullshit that people see right through, and pearl clutching when someone rolls their eyes at it. The wisest thing you have said here is arguably: "I don't know why I bother." I mean, don't try too hard give us all some hope that you'll stop trolling.
I only critique pc gaming. Nothing more.
Analysing it.
I never shitted on pc ever

TintoConCasera

My 10 year old niece just built her own PC. If you're an adult and can't figure it out then youre most likely actually retarded.
That's cute, but... Can she update the drivers on her own? That's the actual test of endurance.

TintoConCasera

Can she click 2 dialog boxes once a month?

I would hope so.
We got some people arguing some pages back that updating drivers is the hardest shit ever and requieres a lot of fiddling around.

So yeah, sorry for asking such an obvious question.

Last edited:

chixdiggit

I seriously never understood that complain. You know you can connect your PC to your TV right? And you can have wireless mouse and keyboard AND use your favorite controller (rather it is the Switch Pro, the Dualsense or the Xbox Series controller to play from your couch.
So what's the big deal here?

It was just a troll. I honestly prefer my chair, monitor, and headphones for both PC and console gaming.

Last edited:

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
A Ty sie pierdol zjebie. Takiego wkurwiajacego upartego debila jak ty i ten kolezka to dawno nie widziałem. Brawo inteligencji.
( I wrote fuck off)

You're embarrassing. I bet you don't talk like this to people in real life and you only use these kind of words from behind your little keyboard, little keyboard warrior. Don't attack people, attack their arguments with arguments of your own that are better. The reason why people are laughing at you is because you don't have any.

Your mental state is worrying and I was serious when I said go and try to get some help. You should listen to your own advice from 'Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine' thread:

I should refrain from posting... I am too bitter recently. I am constantly annoyed by work and this comes up in my posts. sorry

rofif

Banned
I posted my reasoning many times but you people trolled me into this state. You have yourself to blame.
But saying what I think, that pc is now too expensive for to little gains triggered everyone.
And before you judge me, maybe look at your post history here. I might be swearing but it’s just emotional (who cares) but you are acting with malice trying to get me riled up on purpose. I bet you are not such a troll in people faces either.

Yes, I do get easily angry recently but also I think there are reasons for this besides my bad mood. And I blame your actions and huge trolls activity here.

The point of this thread I agree with. I think console haters should just get a pc. That’s doesn’t mean it’s not a bad deal now

Last edited:
Guys, guys.... It's all fun and games until people start letting this fuck with their emotional/psychological state.

We're all better than that. Everybody should learn from the recent DonJuanSchlong (RIP) episode, and remember that this is just a forum about video games. It's meant to be fun and engaging. If you're not having fun, just stop engaging with that particular discussion. And if you're still not having fun, take an hour break and go for a walk or something.

rofif rofif you're a very active poster here and people value your inputs, man. I'd hate to see you lose your cool; it's not worth it, man 💪🏾 But if this is trolling you to the point of rage, you gotto reassess. You're a grown man so I'm not gonna tell you what to do, but for your own sake simply reconsider how these particular "PC/console" conversations go, and if it's worth the headache.

Cheers, everyone!

rofif

Banned
Guys, guys.... It's all fun and games until people start letting this fuck with their emotional/psychological state.

We're all better than that. Everybody should learn from the recent DonJuanSchlong (RIP) episode, and remember that this is just a forum about video games. It's meant to be fun and engaging. If you're not having fun, just stop engaging with that particular discussion. And if you're still not having fun, take an hour break and go for a walk or something.

rofif rofif you're a very active poster here and people value your inputs, man. I'd hate to see you lose your cool; it's not worth it, man 💪🏾 But if this is trolling you to the point of rage, you gotto reassess. You're a grown man so I'm not gonna tell you what to do, but for your own sake simply reconsider how these particular "PC/console" conversations go, and if it's worth the headache.

Cheers, everyone!
I understand and I agree with you…. But I am an idiot for trying to win this fights. It’s just that I think I am acting quite objectively stating my points in these threads and then it gets people triggered. Like they can’t handle it. In the end I am the one who suffers.
Dojuanschlong... oh man… I am not sure if he was like that all the time but he demanded proof of my steam library, pc ownership, playing a game on steam with me… for all of which I took a bait and provided even more. He would literally counter everything that I said. No matter what it was.

But yea. I should refrain from this topics ideally… I am very active user on few other forums and it’s not like that elsewhere. This discussion can be had perfectly fine. Even happens here.

Top Bottom