• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why helping people is pointless

Elcid

Banned
Warning - this will be a lot of text so don't bother complaining about muh blocks of text.
I had to hold this story off for legal reasons, but now that I'm no longer involved I can finally share it.
So a while ago, I was on my couch after a long day of work minding my own business with my daughter sitting with me, when I got a call from my mother panicking. She tells me my uncle was arrested for supposedly assaulting his wife, then he got bailed, now he's in the hospital, and no one has spoken to him.
My immediate reaction is "wait, what?"

I ask what was he hospitalized for, and she says it was because his blood pressure was high. I ask if my cousins know anything, if anyone knows if he's alive. The answer is no, one of his sons has already disowned him on the premise that my uncle abused his wife and tried to kill her.
She now has a restraining order against him and everything, so he was bailed and sent home.
My mom just beat cancer a few months ago, she has hypertension, and diabetes, like she's not a healthy individual, and she's panicking over her brother. She's had almost had a stroke a few times from her blood pressure, etc. Not a healthy woman.
She asks me, what do I think of the situation, if I think my uncle actually did it.
This is what I know about my uncle, he's a good kind man, and always has been. He's never committed a crime, he's never done anything wrong.
I say, "Fuck no, no way. It's unbelievable, his wife is built like a God damn bull, and he's like 4-5 inches shorter than her, and doesn't have a muscle on his body. Even if he wanted to hurt her, I don't believe it from the physical standpoint."
This is the backstory I know, his wife, and him alone in a house in the middle of nowhere. He suddenly loses his mind and tries to kill his wife, according to her messages to my mother (I'll come back to this).
Knowing my uncle, and knowing his alcoholic of a wife, who acts like a drunk crazy woman half the time, I have zero doubt my uncle didn't actually do anything to her.

This is where the fun begins.
I say "We need to make sure he's alive, and we need to get him."
My father is like "I might be able to take Friday off and maybe I can go with your brother, you need to stay with your babies."
I reply "I don't know, I feel like that's too late if this is the case. What if he's alone and had a heart attack? I'm willing to go."
My older brother is in the background with my parents and volunteers, and he says, "I'll go with you brother."
My mom then says, "Please drive (~24 hour drive), don't fly. My brother has severe anxiety, and he won't be able to fly (ha this comes back later)."

So like that, on a Wednesday night, I tell my boss I need some time for family and decide to embark on the trip to go make sure my uncle is alive.
During this time, his two sons contact my mother. One of them tell her, who I shall note as BitchA, that his father is a killer, and that she must promise to never speak to him again, because BitchA is worried that his father could hurt her.
My mother tells him sorry not sorry, I can't cut off my brother.
The other son, who I shall note as BitchB, is in touch with my sister with updates, so far seems to be neutral.
Neither of these bitches live with their parents, they're both out of state.

Now, BitchA and BitchB find out I'm on the road with my brother, and this is where the fun begins.
I get a message from my uncle's stepson, who I shall note as LilBitch, telling me to turn the fuck around and to stay out of this. His poor mother has had enough stress. I ignore it, my brother and I keep driving.
My brother and I do the drive, and are about at the halfway mark, when he gets a call from BitchB telling him he needs to turn around and stay the fuck out of this. His father is insane and dangerous. There's nothing that we can do but make matters worse.
Think of his poor mother, BitchB insists, blah blah.
My brother only becomes more suspicious after that call that something is up, so we both agree to keep going.

We finally reach a point where we can't drive anymore and decide to rest up in a hotel.
The next morning we get up, and my brother and I are back and forth talking to my mom, my sisters, and different people trying to find out what the fuck is happening.
We finally find out my uncle is at X hospital. He actually sends my brother a message saying where he is, and to please bring certain supplies, like clothes, deodorant, etc.
We go to the hospital and agree that I should go in because only one of us can go in because of COVID19.
I go into the hospital, and security refuses to let me in because I'm from out of state, they take the things from me and say they'll deliver them.
My brother and I regroup and decide to grab lunch.

My uncle starts blowing up our phones talking about how we need to go in there immediately and state a law in order to get in there and see how he is being handled and how he's about to be arrested.
We agree to split up. My brother is going to the courthouse to see if he can find out details on his arrest, and I decide to go back to the hospital.
Sure enough, the law my uncle stated worked, and they let me into the hospital to see my uncle.
When I get there, my uncle clearly hasn't slept in days and is visibly nonsensical. He's rambling about his kids, and how great they are, and blah blah.
He's not aggressive, or anything like that. He just looks like a sad and little broken man.
I can tell he's avoiding the discussion of his current situation because he's being monitored by the hospital staff, so I don't press.

Some time after, a sheriff comes in with pink handcuffs to transfer him. He's being transferred to a mental facility for a mental evaluation.
He comments on the handcuffs as the final emasculation jokingly, then complies with the officer.
The sheriff allows me to walk with them to the transport vehicle, where I explain to her the situation and she tells my uncle to authorize me at the new hospital so that I can help him.
He begs me to see him at the new hospital and make sure he's okay.
I nod and tell him I'll do what I can.
After this I regroup with my brother and he was successful in finding out the phone number for the clerk in the county and a docket #, so from there I was able to find out about his charges.

From here, my sister and I scrambling to find him an attorney that can help him.
The first attorney we try provides little to no help, and wants a 6500 retainer, and says he can't help until he's released from the mental facility.
I spend the next week away from home and my kids, in a hotel, doing what I feel is the right thing.
At this point, my uncle's wife and kids want him locked him on the premise that he's some violent killer.
He's been pretty much completely abandoned except for us trying to get him out.
So I focus finding out more about the case, finding him another attorney that can help, and trying to find out the details of his current involuntarily admission.

We find a new attorney and my brother pays for the retainer, and I then spend the next few days communicating with the attorney and my uncle (who is in the mental facility) daily, trying to figure out a way to get him out.
My uncle tells me in Spanish over the phone that he is innocent, and that this entire thing is a lie.
I tell him, "Of course, that's obvious to anyone that knows you. I promise, we're doing everything we can to get you out of there."
I also warn him, to be careful with anything he tells his sons because they're very clearly not on his side here.
In the opinion of BitchA and BitchB we should leave him to rot so he can get the help he clearly needs.
So I emphasize that he needs to be extremely careful until he gets out of there and we speak to his attorney.

I can't physically see my uncle at all now because this new mental facility has ZERO visitations due to covid, I can only call him.
After a week of phone calls and back and forth with my uncle, I finally get out of one of the women at the hospital that we can do a family discharge meeting (this was only because of the advice the attorney had given me to press them for discharge options).
At this point I was flying back home to see my wife and kids, but I insist that the woman schedule the family discharge meeting since it's virtual now anyways, so she does and I can take it from home.
I get on the phone with my uncle, his assigned doctor, social worker, and assigned nurse, and they basically interrogate me on my uncle's character and what I think of the situation.
I tell them my perception of the events, based off of his wife's history, her messages, and my uncle's history.
Long story short, bitch is crazy, he a good boy.
They feel that his behavior for the past week corroborates that, and they say they'll let him out tomorrow.

Fucking finally, an end to it right? My brother tells me, "I don't feel comfortable driving back with him alone..."
Fuck me, back on the plane to go meet up with my brother.
He's picked up my uncle who has now been discharged.
I see my uncle, and he's clearly not on his A game due to lack of sleep is what I can gather.
He's not violent, or angry or anything, if anything more passive and squeamish than usual.
We decide to sleep the night in a hotel, then in the morning we'll drive to my uncle's house and get his shit, then drive back to my home.

My brother stays behind at the hotel because he needs to do some things for work.
I go with my uncle on a 40min drive to the police station around where the event happened and ask for a civil standby.
The police officer calls his wife and lets her know that we are going to the residence.
At this time I have my uncle's things on me, including his phone, and I notice BitchA and BitchB are sending messages shortly after the police encounter to call them immediately.
I ignore the messages, and we go with the police officer to get my uncle's shit.
The officer tells him, you got 15 minutes to grab your shit and go.
The officer was nice, and gave us a bit more time, never made us feel rushed, but let me tell you, watching a man empty his possessions into a few garbage bags was heart wrenching, but I did my best to help him.

Anyways, we regroup, and then we start the long drive home.
This story was a lot longer than I thought it'd be, and I'm only halfway(?) through? I'm going to take a break and then I'll come back to it.
Spoiler alert. Ends poorly.

teezzy

Banned
Good idea T, let’s break the tension and lighten the mood lol

Ariel-Rebel-Feet-1627222.jpg

EOX_2n_WsAAhdZE.jpg

Elcid

Banned
That's Ariel Rebel

Shes old school
You really like the redheads.

Patiently waiting on more.

Well, I’m fucking hooked.
Eagerly waiting for the rest

I've split the story out in my head, realistically going to be 2 more posts like the OP. Will post the second part later around 10 when the kids are in bed. I got my tiny baby on my lap right now demanding my attention.

-Arcadia-

Banned
It’s good to set a good example, and at least try. Somebody has to.

However, it’s also good to realize that no good deed goes unpunished, people never appreciate anything, etc.

Didn’t read the OP. May later if I need to curl up with a blanket and a good LotR-sized book.

teezzy

Banned
No I know, Liz is a legend. im talking about her recent return. I wonder if it was that dude with the crooked ass dick she was always sucking who knocked her up

brap brap

Last edited:

Elcid

Banned
Okay! Part 2
Question - should I include the crazy picture evidence? It's fucking bonkers. If you reading this want to see it, I'll include it.

I have to rewind a bit to include some bits I forgot to mention.

When I was in the airport, waiting to go back home I got a call from my uncle. He was frantic, begging me to get him out of the mental facility. He said if he had to stay one more day he thinks he might lose it.
I got him discharged the next day in the family meeting thing. It was completely based off my testimony. I flew back the same night he got discharged.

So once the three of us embarked on our 24+ hour drive back to my home. My uncle finally starts telling us his side of the story.
He had been suffering from insomnia recently and had gone to the hospital just a week or so prior to his arrest.
They had been fighting a lot recently and apparently he hadn't slept in a good while.
He was taking a nap at the beach with his wife and started having convulsions(something I found sus AF, cause who the hell has convulsions?)
He went with his wife to the hospital and they diagnosed him with insomnia. Some days later is when the issue happened.
His side of the story (I'll post screenshots of her side later) - this is also what I told the crew at the mental facility.
He was focused on trying to patch things up with his wife, he said lately things had been bad.
He was desperate for her to treat him with more respect, especially in front of his stepchildren, she had a tendency to treat him like shit in front of his kids + step children (total of four).
He was trying to get them to work on their relationship more in what he considered "a godly relationship as husband and wife".
Apparently because of this, she decided to quit drinking and dumped out all of her booze, a miracle he said.

Over the next few days, he tried to make things work, he realized his wife was acting more and more erratic.
She started acting aggressive and short fused with everything (something I attribute to the alcohol withdrawal).
He began to fear for her safety, and thought that she might do something to harm herself.
He started following her around the house thinking she was acting crazy.
She asked him to close the windows cause it was starting to get cold, so he closed them like she asked, and he thought that was good, as he was afraid of her going out a window and drowning herself in a nearby lake.
She insisted on sleeping on the couch, and he insisted on sleeping nearby the couch on the floor since he didn't want to leave her alone.
At one point in the morning he realized there was a sharp object (something for a furnace) right next to the couch where she was asleep, and he decided to reach for it and hide it.
Right as he's going towards it, she gets up, screaming bloody murder and runs out the front door.
He's worried at this point, thinks for a moment, and then decides to chase after his wife.

When he gets outside, she's on her back like a turtle, kicking her legs up, flailing her arms, screaming "CALL THE POLICE! HELP ME CALL THE POLICE!"
He goes to try and get her to stop screaming, like I think most people would do, and is trying to calm her, so he goes to cover her mouth, and she yanks him down.
Apparently she grabbed him by the testicles and started squeezing, then scratched, and kicked him.
He was just focused on muffling her scream and trying to calm her.
In his version of the story he then says that he eventually realized she's lost it, so he just gives up, and lets her go, then goes back inside the house.
Next up, she goes to the neighbor's house and she calls the police.
My uncle knows the police are coming and he's freaking out, keep in mind, he's never even had a speeding ticket.
He puts little objects in front of the windows downstairs to act as little noise alarms incase someone comes in through the window, and goes upstairs to panic basically.

Next thing that happens is he gets visited by the police, they knock on the door. He goes downstairs to answer it, then gets arrested.
He bails himself, goes back to his home, then is basically freaking the hell out over what happened.
At some point he goes to the same neighbor's house from before (no idea why he didn't use his phone), and asks them to call an ambulance for him, that his blood pressure is skyrocketing.
The police arrive, hand him the restraining order, then he ends up going to the hospital.
From that point, he finds out he's being held involuntarily at the hospital because he is now considered a danger to himself and others.
I have the medical records and the wife's statements.

Not only did he get a restraining order against him, he also has the following charges against him:
Simple Assault
Attempt to obstruct reporting a crime or injury
Attempted imprisonment

According to his wife, she was afraid he was premeditating her murder, so she ran out of the house at the first opportunity because she was barricaded in the house (there are 2 exits in the house, and both were available to her).
She ran out screaming for help, and then my uncle, the monster that he is, tackled her to the ground, covered her mouth AND HER NOSE, with the intent to suffocate and kill her.
He pushed her face into the ground and tried to kill her, she was only able to get him off of her because she told him a lie that she had warned her daughter that he was planning on murdering her the day before, so if she went missing, everyone would know it was him.
She tried to nail him with attempted murder, it was over and over again in her statements made to the hospital but I don't think the police officers bought it due to lack of evidence.
I also have the pictures the police took of her. She has one tiny scab on her arm which looks like a peeled off mosquito bite, and a tiny red spot on her nose, which looks like one I have now from scratching my fucking nose.
Once again, my uncle is a tiny man in comparison to his wife, who my family has nicknamed She-Hulk.

Throughout the car ride, my uncle keeps telling me horror stories of her, and ways that she's tried to fuck him, and apparently has finally realized that she had premeditated this whole thing.
The car ride was basically hell.
It was a compact car, so he kept complaining constantly about his back hurting and how he couldn't sleep still.
We gave him everything we could to help him sleep and he didn't sleep more than 5 minutes at one point.
He was becoming more and more nonsensical in his rambling as he didn't sleep.
The 24+ hour drive became 30+ hours because we had to constantly stop for him to take breaks.

To be continued.

Tschumi

Just a general statement as I should be doing something else right now: I can only say that when I help people, I get a little warm glow of satisfaction for emulating my mum or dad one more time, and I resolve to have kids so i can help them allatime, like my mum and dad did. Roses in bloom~~~

Last edited by a moderator:

John Day

Okay! Part 2
Question - should I include the crazy picture evidence? It's fucking bonkers. If you reading this want to see it, I'll include it.

I have to rewind a bit to include some bits I forgot to mention.

When I was in the airport, waiting to go back home I got a call from my uncle. He was frantic, begging me to get him out of the mental facility. He said if he had to stay one more day he thinks he might lose it.
I got him discharged the next day in the family meeting thing. It was completely based off my testimony. I flew back the same night he got discharged.

So once the three of us embarked on our 24+ hour drive back to my home. My uncle finally starts telling us his side of the story.
He had been suffering from insomnia recently and had gone to the hospital just a week or so prior to his arrest.
They had been fighting a lot recently and apparently he hadn't slept in a good while.
He was taking a nap at the beach with his wife and started having convulsions(something I found sus AF, cause who the hell has convulsions?)
He went with his wife to the hospital and they diagnosed him with insomnia. Some days later is when the issue happened.
His side of the story (I'll post screenshots of her side later) - this is also what I told the crew at the mental facility.
He was focused on trying to patch things up with his wife, he said lately things had been bad.
He was desperate for her to treat him with more respect, especially in front of his stepchildren, she had a tendency to treat him like shit in front of his kids + step children (total of four).
He was trying to get them to work on their relationship more in what he considered "a godly relationship as husband and wife".
Apparently because of this, she decided to quit drinking and dumped out all of her booze, a miracle he said.

Over the next few days, he tried to make things work, he realized his wife was acting more and more erratic.
She started acting aggressive and short fused with everything (something I attribute to the alcohol withdrawal).
He began to fear for her safety, and thought that she might do something to harm herself.
He started following her around the house thinking she was acting crazy.
She asked him to close the windows cause it was starting to get cold, so he closed them like she asked, and he thought that was good, as he was afraid of her going out a window and drowning herself in a nearby lake.
She insisted on sleeping on the couch, and he insisted on sleeping nearby the couch on the floor since he didn't want to leave her alone.
At one point in the morning he realized there was a sharp object (something for a furnace) right next to the couch where she was asleep, and he decided to reach for it and hide it.
Right as he's going towards it, she gets up, screaming bloody murder and runs out the front door.
He's worried at this point, thinks for a moment, and then decides to chase after his wife.

When he gets outside, she's on her back like a turtle, kicking her legs up, flailing her arms, screaming "CALL THE POLICE! HELP ME CALL THE POLICE!"
He goes to try and get her to stop screaming, like I think most people would do, and is trying to calm her, so he goes to cover her mouth, and she yanks him down.
Apparently she grabbed him by the testicles and started squeezing, then scratched, and kicked him.
He was just focused on muffling her scream and trying to calm her.
In his version of the story he then says that he eventually realized she's lost it, so he just gives up, and lets her go, then goes back inside the house.
Next up, she goes to the neighbor's house and she calls the police.
My uncle knows the police are coming and he's freaking out, keep in mind, he's never even had a speeding ticket.
He puts little objects in front of the windows downstairs to act as little noise alarms incase someone comes in through the window, and goes upstairs to panic basically.

Next thing that happens is he gets visited by the police, they knock on the door. He goes downstairs to answer it, then gets arrested.
He bails himself, goes back to his home, then is basically freaking the hell out over what happened.
At some point he goes to the same neighbor's house from before (no idea why he didn't use his phone), and asks them to call an ambulance for him, that his blood pressure is skyrocketing.
The police arrive, hand him the restraining order, then he ends up going to the hospital.
From that point, he finds out he's being held involuntarily at the hospital because he is now considered a danger to himself and others.
I have the medical records and the wife's statements.

Not only did he get a restraining order against him, he also has the following charges against him:
Simple Assault
Attempt to obstruct reporting a crime or injury
Attempted imprisonment

According to his wife, she was afraid he was premeditating her murder, so she ran out of the house at the first opportunity because she was barricaded in the house (there are 2 exits in the house, and both were available to her).
She ran out screaming for help, and then my uncle, the monster that he is, tackled her to the ground, covered her mouth AND HER NOSE, with the intent to suffocate and kill her.
He pushed her face into the ground and tried to kill her, she was only able to get him off of her because she told him a lie that she had warned her daughter that he was planning on murdering her the day before, so if she went missing, everyone would know it was him.
She tried to nail him with attempted murder, it was over and over again in her statements made to the hospital but I don't think the police officers bought it due to lack of evidence.
I also have the pictures the police took of her. She has one tiny scab on her arm which looks like a peeled off mosquito bite, and a tiny red spot on her nose, which looks like one I have now from scratching my fucking nose.
Once again, my uncle is a tiny man in comparison to his wife, who my family has nicknamed She-Hulk.

Throughout the car ride, my uncle keeps telling me horror stories of her, and ways that she's tried to fuck him, and apparently has finally realized that she had premeditated this whole thing.
The car ride was basically hell.
It was a compact car, so he kept complaining constantly about his back hurting and how he couldn't sleep still.
We gave him everything we could to help him sleep and he didn't sleep more than 5 minutes at one point.
He was becoming more and more nonsensical in his rambling as he didn't sleep.
The 24+ hour drive became 30+ hours because we had to constantly stop for him to take breaks.

To be continued.
Broooo... this is going off i can see. 😔😔

OneBigPuss

If the pic contains face you should cover it but would be nice to see the crazy evidence if you are comfortable with it.

Last edited:

mickaus

From the Uncle's side of the story, it seems he did some unwise things in the lead up to the incident. As soon as he thought there was a mental health problem occurring with his wife, he should have reached out to someone for advice or to advise of his wife's condition. When he locked the windows, followed her closely and ran outside after her he was not helping himself in this situation. If they were having problems beforehand, it would probably have been better to give each other some space, but I'm not sure what impact COVID would have had on trying that.

Paltheos

Holy crap what a story. Definitely sounds like a tale of 'bitch be crazy'. Your uncle sounds like a crushed man struggling to maintain a strip of masculinity... and sanity. I don't mean any of that in a mean way - It's sad.
Sorry that you had to make that trip so many times. What reason did your brother give for not being able to handle the drive back (did you ask?)?

Looking forward to reading the conclusion(? how much more is there?).

JimiNutz

Banned
I read it all, I'm hooked and need to know more.

I'm supposed to be taking my Grandmother to the hospital for a routine check up in a couple of hours and I need to know whether I should just ghost her and spend my morning playing Bloodborne and DKC instead?

Last edited:

Elcid

Banned
The third and final part of my shit TLDR story.

During the car ride, I find out that BitchA has written off his father completely but called once while my uncle was at the first hospital and pretended like everything was fine.
BitchB called while my uncle was in the second hospital.
For whatever reason, my uncle trusted BitchB more.
Thing to know about these bitches, I've considered them like little brothers always, and this entire situation pained me greatly.
When I got home, I found out that they blocked me on every single thing known to man, I couldn't contact these bitches if I tried.
Mind you, they never ONCE sent me a single message, or called me once, despite knowing I was the one leading the initiative to free my uncle.
They called everyone around me, and then blocked me.

While my uncle stayed at my mom's, I spent the next month making sure he was okay.
He asked me to log into his bank accounts and change his passwords and I did.
He asked me to get a hold of a realtor for a recent property he purchased and I did.
I helped him get his medical records from both hospitals.
I handled all communication with his attorney at his request.
His priority questions related to his attorney were all about his assets, so the attorney (a criminal defense attorney) told him he needed a family lawyer for that crap, and that his sole focus was to keep him out of jail.
I then set him up with a divorce attorney who basically told him if he wanted to secure his assets, the divorce would be the best way to do it.
I kept his phone for the first week or so, at his request. He said he didn't trust himself yet as he hadn't slept in days, I agreed.
I spent this time retrieving videos that would serve as evidence from his phone that showed him the night before the incident.
He was tired and rambling, but not aggressive at all.
He asked me to contact his employer and I did, I even got him to write a lovely letter of recommendation on my uncle's behalf.

At some point, my uncle's wife sends him a video of his step-granddaughter playing with a birthday present, and his wife told the girl "say thanks to grampy".
I of course told my uncle about the video message and warned him it was a trap.
Because of the restraining order, if he replied to her at all, he would be violating the restraining order.
She can send whatever she wants, but he cannot reply.
Because of this, and because of the distrust I had of my cousins at the time, I suggested he avoid talking to them until at least the first hearing related to his criminal case is resolved, or until the restraining order is completely clarified.
I reluctantly gave him his phone at this point, with the warning that he needed to be careful.
He had a moment of self-reflection going through his phone when he saw a t-shirt that said something like "Best Grampy" or some crap like that, and he looked at it and said, "Almost 30 years of marriage to this woman, and I all got in acknowledgement is this shirt...and it was too small" as he deleted the picture of the shirt.

My uncle spent some time going through his phone records and bank statements.
The funniest one is, right after the "assault" and arrest, she was so traumatized she went to the grocery store and blew 200 dollars.

The attorney was very clear, anything he said or did would not be considered hearsay, and would be considered evidence and admissible by the court.
My uncle grew more lucid through the days, and I find out he's been contacted by my cousin's wife (BitchB's wife).
He's holding off on the divorce he says, too much paperwork for now, he's clearly having second thoughts.
He told me some horror stories about his wife, I can't imagine how anyone could be dumb enough to pursue She-Hulk, and frankly I suspect she's been slipping him arsenic or some shit to cause convulsions, because while my uncle was in our care, he had ZERO health issues.
I told him to just be careful please with saying anything that could incriminate him as there's now the looming threat of jail time over his head.
The next thing I know is he starts talking about needing to go stay with his son BitchB, it's the only way to fix things he says.
I tell him, that's fine, I get it, believe me, I want to fix things with the family too, but right now your priority needs to be staying out of jail, and everything this woman has said and done, leads me to believe you going to stay with your son could be a trap.
I caution, all you would accomplish by going over there is that you would generate evidence against yourself and witnesses against yourself.
He reluctantly agreed, and GAVE ME HIS WORD that he would not make plans to leave until he spoke to me first.

I meet with my uncle regularly, at one point the prosecutor asks which doctor he was seeing for his mental health.
I entrusted my uncle and mother to handle that while I focus on work and making up all the lost time.
Sure enough, they fail at that, and I end up having to schedule the psychologist.
I call my uncle regularly to check in on him and see how the sessions are going, and then reiterate that he needs to be careful.
I explain, I know you love your wife and kids, but you're no good to them if you're in jail.

At this point I find out that BitchB's wife told him that if he wanted to make good to his wife, he better get his ass over there asap, and he better stop delaying.
I only found out because I asked him what she's been telling him.
I tell him, you don't find that at all suspicious? Why does this woman want you out of here so badly?
You're finally sleeping, you're exercising, you're working, you're piecing yourself together, and she's desperate to throw you into another state, away from her, where you can be monitored?
He tells me, "I'm not naive" but I need to fix things with my family.
Around this time, I get copies of all the police reports, hospital records, etc. and I have all of his wife's statements, and pictures of her injuries.
Her injuries are non-existent, literally have seen bigger mosquito bites., they could have been from her scratching her arm and they'd likely be larger.
Her four statements made to the hospital staff and police officers have contradictions in each of them.
She is CLEARLY pressing to make my uncle look like a crazy psycho killer, and her intentions are obvious in looking at the evidence.
My uncle tells me again and again, that if I hadn't gotten him out when I did, that he thinks he might have lost it or died in there.

At some point I send a message through a mutual friend to BitchB to please contact me so that we can talk about his father.
His response "Fuck that asshole".
I say, "Tell him I love him" and some essentially something of I wish you the best.

I warn him again and again, just please don't do anything incriminating, stay out of jail, then fix things after.
Sure enough, hearing day comes, and I call him after the hearing and ask how it went.
He tells me, not good, the prosecutor is sending a plea agreement but he hasn't seen it yet.
Apparently a few days before the hearing, the restraining order was modified to allow electronic communication, or so he claims, I never saw evidence of it, and he had been exchanging emails with his wife.
Then the day of the hearing, he mentions his wife was on the phone with the prosecutor for over 40 minutes, he can tell from his phone records.
Then he keeps talking about going to stay with BitchB, and I ask him when are you leaving?
He says tomorrow.
I tell him I love him and to please be careful, the last thing I'd want is for him to end up in another situation where no one can help him.
I didn't even see him before he left since he left so abruptly.

Since he's left he has contacted me ZERO times.
He once contacted his siblings in a single group call and apparently he's basically hostage under 24hr surveillance by BitchB's wife, but he's considering taking a plea because according to BitchB it's the only way to make things right.
Apparently BitchB has a baby on the way, and the only way my uncle can be "Grampy" is if he plays ball.
He can't do anything but work, and they're monitoring his phone calls according to my mother.
The attorney CCs me on the last email exchange with the plea agreement, they want him to plead guilty to assault.
According to mother, he says he can't speak to the attorney at all, and the guy never returns his calls or emails.
I find this odd as hell considering I've had no issues communicating with the guy.
He may or may not get jail time based on good behavior, and if he doesn't take the plea they may pursue a felony charge.
I sent him a message to please call me, and he says he has a headache, he'll call me tomorrow.
My suspicion radar is triggering so I send him an e-mail telling him to please not plead guilty.
Why would he plead guilty to a crime he didn't commit when there's no witnesses or actual evidence of his crime?
I beg him to reconsider the plea and to contact me.
Nothing, no response.
I call the attorney today in the morning and he's confounded when I tell him my uncle's claim.
He tells me my uncle spoke to him just yesterday and had requested to remove me from case completely and that I am no longer authorized to know anything, despite hiring the guy.
I thank him for his service and tell him I understand, and here I am today.

Apparently She-Hulk is pressing for a conviction and to me, based off of HER statements, it's pretty clear why.
Some of the documentation alluded to her having an affair, and she keeps reiterating in her statements he needs mental health.
Way I see it she wanted to lock him in the mental institution and clean him out, she's a housewife after all.
He has properties, and money, and she clearly wants both.
After I foiled those plans, she's now pressing for him to plea guilty, why?
Because if he does ANYTHING at all, hell, even if he doesn't, but is in the same room as these people, she can claim he went crazy again, and guess who they'll believe? The guy found guilty of assault, or the poor She-Hulk victim of his wife?

So in the end, my uncle is likely going to dig himself right back into the same ditch I pulled him out of, likely worse.
In my opinion, my cousins already showed their true colors, they believe their mother, and are treating my uncle like a convict already.
Once he pleads guilty, it's only going downhill from there.
If I hadn't gotten involved, I'd still have my cousins.
Now I don't have my uncle, or my cousins, and the ending is likely still going to be the same.
In retrospect, I know I did the right thing, and honestly it's sad to me, that a bunch of men that call themselves "men of God" and "Christians" could be so wicked, as to want such a fate for their own father.
It hurts, but I'm glad that bridge is burned.
It's not worth caring about shitty people, or trying to help people.
Helping people is like helping a lemming, guess what, they're going to go find their way back to that cliff eventually, and if you try and help, then you'll only end up being remembered as the bad guy for not minding your own business.

I abstained from saying anything before because I was actively involved, but now that I've been cut loose like a turd hanging from your asshole, I feel I have the right to vent.
teezzy teezzy - I'm done bro, light it up with some holly jolly will ya?

Last edited:

John2290

Mr. and Mrs. Rebel must be proud.
Extremely, they've probably never achieved anything close to what she has achieved, gosh, just talking about myself and I was one Teen/Young adult and I could build a house for the winter if I had all the cum that I directed at Ms. Rebel.

Last edited:

BaneIsPain

It is pretty tough spot for your uncle. You have a big heart and try your best. This is totally out of your control.

Top Bottom