• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why no Binary Domain BC on Xbox?

Why we don't have it on BC yet?

• Lazy devs.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Binary who?

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Poor sales.

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • I really need this.

Votes: 21 39.6%

• Total voters

Rad Agast

I know this has been mentioned before but seriously. Come on Sega and Microsoft, I don't want to hook up my 360 to the TV. Please give us backward compatibility for this game.

Other than the poor sales, any reason why this is not available yet?

hybrid_birth

Gold Member
I know this has been mentioned before but seriously. Come on Sega and Microsoft, I don't want to hook up my 360 to the TV. Please give us backward compatibility for this game.

Other than the poor sales, any reason why this is not available yet?
Probably better chances at getting a steam deck and playing binary domain on your TV via Steam. Its what I am going to do.

ZehDon

Gold Member
You'd have a better chance of finding NON-Binary Domain in gaming these days.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
There is interest,

But I suspect the issue is speach implementation.

Kdad

It’s a really obscure, middling TPS that didn’t sell very well.
Oh my. I rarely play shooters (I suck at them) and even more rarely Platinum a game. But here I am with a Binary Domain Platinum (which less than 1% of players have earned according to PSNTrophies). I looked this game up on IGN just now, including game play video, and it doesn't seem familiar at all. Memorable it is not!

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Oh my. I rarely play shooters and even more rarely platinum games. But here I am with a Binary Domain Platinum. I looked this game up on IGN just now, including game play video, and it doesn't seem familiar at all. Memorable it is not!
It's from the dark days, when Japanese developers had to try and copy western designs. Still an interesting game though. I played a demo and enjoyed it, but it seemed fairly vanilla.

Fbh

It's a shame, but yeah it didn't really sell very well or make much of a buzz back then.
A shame really, I replayed it not long ago on PC and it's still a lot of fun

fart town usa

Gold Member
I still my PS3 copy. Actually tried to play is earlier this year because I remember really enjoying it when it released, I was having tons of issues with the voice chat though. Not sure if it was my 3rd party ear piece or whatever but it was not working whatsoever. I don't remember having that many issues when it first released.

Last edited:

Banned
Is the game even any good?. Bought the game years ago on Steam and never booted it.

it is pretty good. a very solid shooter and even tho it at first looks like a Gears clone, the longer you play and the better you get the less you will use the cover system.
it's all about how you dismantle the enemy robots, depending on what part of their bodies you destroy first they will act in different ways and you can use that to your advantage, and if you are good at it you will never need to use cover again.

the PC version is sadly a bit shit, like many games that were ported during the PS360 era. but it runs well... it just has some issues with keybindings, displaying said bindings and with super obvious pop-in if you play at modern resolutions.
at 720p you don't notice that as much, but LOD changes literally happen 1 meter in front of you often

Top Bottom