• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why the Wii U is the best Retro and Emulation console in 2020 | MVG

Kazza

I think it's important to remember the context of the time in which both NX Gamer and Alex's DF video were made. The former was made in the context of already knowing that the game will be delayed to...god knows when, so there is an opportunity for some major improvements. When DF made their video, the underlying assumption was that this title was still going to be released in November, so the amount of changes possible to fix it up in such a short amount of time were much more limited.

gundalf

I still have my WiiU boxed in the basement. But the thought of setting this thing up with its 2 charges and then having the clunky gamepad just stinks. Still great video from MVG though :messenger_peace:

BrownLuther007

Neo Member
Well, I kind of agree with you, when I thought I don't care about Wii u anymore, The legend of zelda was launched, and with that game, I just couldn't lose it. In this time of 4k games and biggest screens. I find calmness in Wii u.

ExpandKong

Banned
It is a pretty neat emulation machine and can play the entirety of Nintendo's catalog - console and handheld - outside of the 3DS and the Switch, but honestly I'm kinda sick of seeing the thing on my entertainment center.

Top Bottom