• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

wife hunting

Kenpachii

online dating is a shit show, what u need to do is join clubs or get into groups of people and ask them for friends that are single.

Stop targeting hot chicks and go for the average looking one and u will have plenty of options at the 30 range that are hungry for anything and u got a wife whenever u want to marry.

Online dating is only damaged good really, its fucking depressing here.

Last edited:

Hugare

Thread title is hilarious

1st rule is dont be desperate. You dont need a woman to make you happy.

If you aren't happy by yourself, than it's a red flag for start dating. 'Cause there are huge chances that you'll get the first "nice" girl that you meet, and she wont be the ideal one for you.

I've met 2 of my 3 girlfriends on apps. They were all amazing. I'm moving together with the 3rd one next month, and I couldnt be happier.

But before finding her, I've used apps for 4 years, had many dates with some pretty crazy people and got my heart broken (and broked some) many times

So take your time, don't let your dick decide things for you and you'll find the right girl

Last edited:

thefool

Let the hunt begin

2612.jpg

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Don’t look for your wife online. Talk to women in real life, put yourself out there, approach the woman at the grocery store and spark up a conversation. It’s “scarier” than online dating but it’s better for you, and your success rate will be much higher.

That being said, being a man and sexual rejection from women are literally the exact same thing - you WILL GET REJECTED ALOT.

Get used to it, put yourself out there, and don’t take it all too personally.

Consumer

My uncle met and married a girl in his 50's, and frankly that's how old I was expecting OP to be. But no, he's younger than me.

we live in a society

You don't seriously believe this do you? This is quite late
Yeah.....no, its the opposite.
I married when i was 36, the best time after having years of fun, experience and trips.
Now still married and very happy with 1 child, after 5 years. And we met online.

Last edited:

Toons

Banned
You dont have to be fully figured out to get married any more than you have to be fully figured out to apply for a long term job or pursue a career. Just be reasonable and own your mistakes and you csn turn out find. Most folks I know got married earlier than 30. Some turned out better and some turned out worse.

Aesius

Yeah.....no, its the opposite.
I married when i was 36, the best time after having years of fun, experience and trips.
Now still married and very happy with 1 child, after 5 years. And we met online.
How old were you when you had your kid?

Saiyan-Rox

Been trying to date for months and haven't got anywhere. Anyone I do match with either never reply or insta delete

But I am an ulgy non confident anxiety driven pile of wank so that could also be the reason

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
The key is to give importance to oneself as man... Looking for girls or overestimating them has made them more capricious and self-centered.

I believe that the best thing is for a man to surpass himself to the maximum, to do what we like, to be successful for ourselves and for the boys to tell them what they can offer us in a relationship... not the other way around "hunting them down". .. That's why later the girls become very hypocritical and whiny.

Last edited:

Smokken

Banned
online dating is a shit show, what u need to do is join clubs or get into groups of people and ask them for friends that are single.

Stop targeting hot chicks and go for the average looking one and u will have plenty of options at the 30 range that are hungry for anything and u got a wife whenever u want to marry.

Online dating is only damaged good really, its fucking depressing here.
Second this. The hottest ones are usually batshit crazy. They only rely on their looks to get attention, which makes their personalities a complete nightmare. Women who have a million options are never gonna stick around anyway, female hypergamy is a thing.

hemo memo

Gold Member
23 and wife hunting, give me a break xD

Sorry to tell you, but you are still mostly a kid at this age, I am speaking from experience. The difference between 23 and 30 was huge when I think back now, like, worlds apart.
Well, I got married at 25 and which is normal for men in my country. I believe the US average is 30.5

Kenpachii

Well, I got married at 25 and which is normal for men in my country. I believe the US average is 30.5

That's actually interesting, i though average age would be something along the line of 25 in my country, but holy shit

It shows that for both genders the average age when getting married increased; from 36.4 to 38.3 for men and from 33.4 to 35.5 for women.

Guess at 36 not married i am not that weird lol

mopspear

Online dating was really bad for me until I started talking to women from other countries. Then I married a Filipina recently and have been very happy. It only took me 10 years to find someone. I used OkCupid but I think it just turned into a Tinder-clone last time I checked. My advice, don't be fat. She didn't care, but most of them do. If you're short, find someone significantly shorter than you and they won't care.

JCK75

I met my current girlfriend on Tinder.. just be sure to specify you're looking long term and not for hookups.. put more emphasis on goals, and how well you're personalities work together over just attraction.

daffyduck

German Hops, I was referring to that posters idea that a Supermarket is off limits for trying to talk to women. He might as well say that about virtually any public place. Of course, there are some places where people need privacy, but a Grocery store?

And the correct response when a guy just tries talking to a woman, if not interested, should be exactly that, politely. Not "You're a creep, eeewwwww, I'm reporting you to #metoo." People that say inhuman nonsense like that, are probably the same ones who wonder why the opposite sex avoids talking to them.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Reconnected with a nice woman tonight. Got her number. We'll see. #optimisticallyhappy

Top Bottom