• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will Elden Ring get a proper DLC campaign? What do you want to see from it?

Will Elden Ring get proper DLC campaigns in the vein of Dark Souls 1/2/3 and Bloodborne?

• Yes

Votes: 75 72.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 15.5%

• Total voters

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I hope so. Perhaps a superficial overhaul of the overworld with more mobs etc? Different enemies at different locations.
That'd could have been amazing for a New Game + run. Hope they implement that at some point.

HYDE

Banned
I voted yes, because I’d love to see it…but at this point a sequel seems more likely, think Tears of the Kingdom.

Same setting, but include more variety and new gameplay possibilities. The water was an area left unable to interact with (ex: swimming, rafting, underwater exploration, etc.) also the sky. Or stick to the dungeons and add themed areas that contain similar settings to previous games.

Give the stead more abilities other than running & jumping, and let him fly or breath fire, and change into a different animal or creature.

Idk, just some random ideas.

Last edited:
Top Bottom