• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will "Tits Look So Good on TV" ever fall off the front page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GymWolf

pigs are cute

zVLMplE.jpg
Prepare to fucking melt then

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Probably not.

Also, posting here keeps this on the front page, thus keeping the new thread asking about this thread relevent.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Hide it or put saxophonedumbass on ignore.

Renoir

are we back in action?? the old thread just disappeared?? is this going to get nuked too?
I just want to share my perversion with my fellow gaffers.

My #BustMust thread has fallen into the NeoGAF abyss and I don't see it returning anytime soon. The gaming butt thread has been going for several years whereas mine lasted about two weeks, I guess we like butts and cannot lie.

ZoolNL

Mods are scared for skin; better make some gunthreads.. … also, why don’t they just shut it down with explaining why? This makes neogaf on par with the other side….

Nydius

...threads can get DMCA'd?
If it's got copyrighted pictures in there, sure.

Copyright strikes can be made against still images too.

Edit: For the record, as someone who's had to do "copyright compliance" software checks at work, I fucking loathe the DMCA.

Last edited:
These threads are among the top 10 threads on this forum. Kinda weird they didn’t explain anything….
Such amazing threads that it took 3 weeks for people to realise they had gone??

Plus it was explained, by Evilore, that it was DMCA related, in another thread, when asked about. If you didn't see it, that not his problem. Should try using the search button more often or visiting other threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom