• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will We Ever See the Brain Training Games Come to NA?

VerTiGo

Banned
I'm really surprised by how well Japanese consumers have taken Adult Brain Training and Gentle Brain Training for the DS. Those games continue to appear in Japan's top 10 week after week... I'm not sure how well North American consumers will receive the game but it could be worth a shot. Do you guys think there will be any chance of seeing the game come overseas?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
They said at GC they'll be released in Europe so maybe they'll bring it here also.

argon

They should just babelfish translate everything (including the long-ass name) and bring it over here. It would save them time, money, and provide hours of entertainment in itself.

SuperPac

God I hope not. But seriously, Japan puts way more emphasis on studying and academics and stuff than we Americans do. You'll see way more students enrolled in cram schools over there than you would at Sylvan Learning Centers here, for example.

in this case, I'm 110% sure that the NA sales will never come close to the JP sales, since that japanese are more eager to learn and keep their brains healhy, especially for the entrance exams

Top Bottom